Texas Private Schools Six-Man All-Star Game

phostoukosmou

Six-man fan
Hey guys,

Here is some information on this year's all-star game.
Game will be played on December 10th @7pm at Parkview Christian in Waco,TX. We will be emailing applications to all District Presidents. Please discuss nominations during all-district selections. Here is a link to the application for just in case
http://www.adrive.com/public/890ebd8ba5 ... 31b35.html
Please subimt applications as soon as district selections have taken place or no later than Nov. 8th. This will allow us to order jerseys for the boys.
If you are intersted in helping in any way, please contact Jesse Erhart at (817) 615-6541. Here is a list of duties we will be looking for:

Head/Assistant Coach for North
Head/Assistant Coach for South
Announcer
Spotter for Announcer
Singer for National Anthem
Two parents to video the game.
Three statisticians
If you feel God calling you to help in one of these areas, please contact Jesse Erhart by email at [email protected] and let me know what area you are wnting to help.

In Christ,

Jesse Erhart
Nazarene Christian Academy

Is this game for TAPPS players only or does it include all private school teams meaning TCAL and TCAF all stars would play in the game too?

The Young'in":155qa7ff said:
Is this game for TAPPS players only or does it include all private school teams meaning TCAL and TCAF all stars would play in the game too?

Yes, open to all private schools/private school leagues. It is not run by any of the leagues.

The Young'in":29u2qigz said:
Thank you. Since its not run be a league how are players selected?

There is a secret panel of coaches who conduct a seance over Vince Lombardi's grave ... no, seriously, I believe it is a group of coaches that organize the event that choose the participants. You can check with Jesse Erhart for the complete details.

Players are selected mostly by their respective districts. We try to allow all districts/schools to be represented in some way. Sometimes players cannot attend the game and this balance gets a little off but for the most part it is through the districts all-district meeting that players are selected.

Jesse Erhart
Nazarene Christian Academy

Coach,

I would be interested in coaching in the all star game if you still have an opening.

Coach David Ross
Athens Christian Prep
(903) 386 - 0400

I think this is very nice for the student athlete. Is the coaching team selected by how they represented their respective district?

The coaching staff usually consists of those who have extensive six-man coaching experience and have shown their programs to be models of sportmanship and solid Christian character. Not saying that those who do not coach in the game do not emphasize the same values; however, those who do coach in the game a at the forefront of displaying these values.

Back