Televised or radio aired playoff games!

oakwoodalumni56

11-man fan
I hear that they are going to have at least two radio stations broadcasting the oakwood and aquilla game tonight. Does anyone know of any other games that are going to be televised or broadcasted throughout the playoffs? I thinks it's pretty cool that they are finally putting six man football out there for the public to veiw and listen to

That's still pretty awesome. I hate it when I start talking football with someone and they have no idea what I'm talking about becuz they have never seen or even heard of six man football. I'm glad that it's finally getting out to the public

Ft. Davis is aired on bigbendradio.com
Richland Springs on sansabaradio.com. If the crowded field team is knocked out in the first round, Cherokee will also be available on the same link.
Throck has some games broadcast/webcast on kvrp.com.

Ok gotcha well then that's cool. I used to live out in alpine. And u would think as many small towns with six man teams that were around there you would hear something on the radio but I never did.

Richland Springs Coyotes can be heard on 1410am or sansabaradio.com
ALL of their games (Week 0 - the end) are broadcasted.

This makes the 11th straight year that KNUZ/KNVR has carried Richland Springs Coyote football.
Thank you KNUZ/KNVR!

thats sweet. i love that it is being broadcasted hear and there...watching or listening to a six man game is so much more exciting than 11 man.. that crap gets boring after bout the first quarter.. i cant even sit down and watch the super bowl all the way through anymore..

I hear that they are going to have at least two radio stations broadcasting the oakwood and aquilla game tonight. Does anyone know of any other games that are going to be televised or broadcasted throughout the playoffs? I thinks it's pretty cool that they are finally putting six man football out there for the public to veiw and listen to
Do you know where the Oakwood Oglesby game is being broadcast

Back