teams to watch next year

OK, Happy High Fan, please stop. We know how much you love us all. But, let our playing do the talking next year. And dont jinx us like you did the girls!!! After you got on and talked them up so big, look at all the injuries they had. Thanks!

From what I've seen of Lipan over the years (I lived in Hood Co for 17 years), they'll just re-load and come storming back, and Naz seems to do the same thing every year.

Yes, thats the good thing about good programs..it makes the younger ones better in the future and they know how to win the big games

Naz will not be "AS TOUGH" AS THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS. FROM WHAT I HEAR, THEY HAVE HIRED ANOTHER KID TO PLAY ON THEIR TEAM.. THE KID ALSO HAS A DAD THAT WILL WORK AT THE SCHOOL. i ALSO AGREE WITH THE PREVIOS POST. sOME OF THE HEADS IN THAT JUNIOR CLASS ARE ALMOST TOO BIG TO FIT IN THE GYM ALREADY. SUPPORT THE KIDS BY SHOWING UP FOR THE GAMES.. NAZ IS STILL BIG DOG ON THE PORCH UNTIL SOMEONE FORCES THEM TO THE GRASS.

A FRIEND OF MINE WATCHED LORENZO PLAY LAST YEAR. HE SAID THEY WERE ABOUT THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL TEAM HE HAS EVER SEEN. i BELIVE THAT THEY DID NOT LOOSE MUCH TO GRADUATION EITHER.

Voice of reason, I am just saying that I think our boys will be good. Someone asked what people thought and I said who I thought would be good. I also did say I thought the girls would have a good year this year and seeing what they went through I think they did have a good year; not the best but they ended the season strong. I did not talk the girls up like you say. I said they would have a good year and surprise everyone because everyone thought that we lost all of our good players last year. Also, I checked and my name is not God so I don't think I had anything to do with the girls injuries! It is not like I said that you would win state or anything because if you want to know the truth I don't think you could beat Naz to get there. So there you have it if you want me to talk trash about the boys I will!! If you are one of the boys you need to learn how to take support from anyone no matter what. For the Happy Cowboys that know how to take a compliment I wish you the best of luck next year; and I hope you do show everyone that you can play with Naz this year.Good luck to you all! I am just a fan trying to support my team I never thought the players would get on here and disrespect their fans.

Kindalookin, I agree with you Naz has been strong and it looks as if they will be just as strong. They seem to play well as a team. I want to know what their moms feed them they are some big boys!!

This is the last thing I will say to you Voice of Reason I think I am the one that is grown up. I was simply answering a question and you are the one who has to get on here and start saying rude things to people. Then I defend myself and I need to grow up!! I don't think so. I do not get on here to fight with people I simply am here to support my team and I do think our boys will be good next year. So voice of reason I am finished with you and could care less about what you have to say. You are simply giving people from Happy a bad name on here by acting that way!! I wish the Happy Cowboys and Cowgirls best of luck next year in all school activites!!

Gotta disagree with you on a few things. I know you are above reading this. You kinda run your mouth about stuff too. And those comments you and a few others made all through last years football and basketball season gave Happy a bad name, we are not all bad sports or trash talkers and yet that is how some folks see us-especially after some of the posts that have appeared on here.<P>Come on, this is a public site, you can say what you want- so can I. I simply asked you to let the guy's play determine whose team was best. You could have done with out the Naz slam on the girls. So how much loyalty did you really have to them- the one team you actually should have cared about. <BR>These boys and girls can do great things, but lets remember that it will be the TEAM that WORKS the hardest that will go the furthest. I replied "grow up" because some of us take this too seriously. Dont be too sensitive.

your fans are not the ones that made people think poorly of the Happy boys. All I had to do was watch a couple of district games and then the playoff game.

Loraine only loses one starter, but he was a good one in Michael Walker. Westbrook lost three starters with the other two starters only being sophomores.

Back