teams to watch next year

i watched westbrook and roby play in a summer tournament today. westbrook doesnt have nay size but they still shoot well from the outside. in the girls class for that district watch out for highland again. other teams to watch are ira and westbrook. i think the boys in that class will be an interesting race for district

GC will be good. They have 3 starters returning and last year they really beat us bad. Some of their bench players would have started on most teams.

I have seen Whitharral, New Home, Lubbock Christian, Ropes, and Meadow all play in thier summer league. Meadow is clearly the class of this group. They have 3 seniors who have started for 3 years, a returning junior who started last year and a move in who could be the best player on the team. They have size and can all play. Look for them to make a strong run next year. None of the other teams I have seen will be able to make a run into the playoffs.

Eden has had some bad luck in the first round the past couple of years but they got all 5 starters back and they might not be very bad.

I think motley Co. well be better this year they have two great starters that have carried this team a long way look for #22 to be a deff threat all around the court and num 2 for the outside shot. the boys are good i promise dont take them light. and im not sayin there not a team but that wold be th key threats for next year.

GC returning starters: Niehues, Halfmann, Jansa.......add Eggemeyer, Flores & Schwartz.<p>[ July 08, 2006: Message edited by: katnip ]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Houdini:<BR><STRONG>Who are GC's returning starters?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Niehues, Jansa and Halfmann( i think)

Back