TCAL Membership

coachbill

11-man fan
To all independent charter, private, and home school teams:

The Texas Christian Athletic League (TCAL) will start accepting applications for membership on December 1, 2011. The 2012-2014 alignments will be posted March 1st for football, volleyball, and basketball. The deadline for new memberships and/or membership renewal is February 1, 2012. As TCAL continues to grow, we will establish regions and districts in all of our TCAL sports. Spring sports are all regional qualifiers until regions are large enough to establish districts; this may be sooner than later with new schools joining.

TCAL has been blessed in many ways over the past few years. We are now experiencing growth like never before. We would like all independent teams to prayerfully consider joining our great league. Though we are not batting 1000 in everything, we have a great staff of men and women who share the same vision of being all that God has called us to be. "Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14. TCAL will reach its goal of being a great witness and organization for Christ!

On September 23 a massive effort to invite independent schools will take place. A Team TCAL packet will be mailed out to anyone who is interested in joining our great league. This packet will provide you with the information you need before making this important decision.

If you are interested in receiving a Team TCAL packet, please send me your contact info asap. Please prayerfully consider if the Lord is leading you to join us in TCAL.

For Jesus' Sake 2 Cr 4:5

Billy Helm
Athletic Director, Tribe Consolidated Athletics
Associate Athletic Director, Texas Christian Athletic League
God's Standard is Excellence!
125 Lower Red Rock Road
Bastrop, Texas 78602
512-748-7931
t-cal.org

Back