TCAF Divison II Playoffs

Granger's Program had the picks right for TCAF Division II Teams

From the Division II it started the season with the four top teams as FW Glenview, Azle Christian, MW CCS, and Arlington St. Paul. These are now the Final Four teams for the 2009 Season.

There seem to be no picks on the point spread from simanfootball.com but the Huddle Up Texas Picks are...

Arlington St. Paul vs Azle Christian (Azle by 11)
MW Community Christian vs FW Glenview (Glenview by 4)

Looks to be two exciting games.

Granger's System would be

Azle Christian 178.51
Arlington St Paul 117.60

Spread would be 45 ACS

FW Glenview 160.18
MW CCS 107.42

Spread would be 45 Glenview

Just saying.........It's just a matter of subtraction. No predictions from me because even with the spread it doesn't affet the outcome of the game. You still have to play the game!!!! Just like last week.

That will do it for the MW CCS Season. We lost to Fort Worth Glenview in the State Semi-Final. Great team FW Glenview has going for them this year.

Look for MW CCS to return strong. We are graduating only two Seniors. Caleb and Timothy, bless you guys as you head into college life. The rest of the team will be returning next year under Head Coach Bryan Horton, who I believe has had an impressive first year coaching Varsity Football.

The entire program has had an incredible year. No one and I mean no one outside of the players and coaches saw this team back in August still playing in November. These young men rose to the occasion, overcoming injuries, sickness, and more to earn a spot in the State Semi Finals.

Look for MW CCS Warriors for the next few years to do well. On our starting roster, we will say 7 because of rotation, we had 1 Senior, 1 Freshmen, 1 Eight Grader, and Four Juniors. This team will be around for a while.

TCAF, great program! Cory and Don, you guys are doing a great job. This league is first class all the way with God in the center. Any team out there looking for Godly competition you want to check out TCAF and CSAF. There is no league in Texas that takes care of JH programs the way CSAF does.

Good luck to both teams in the TCAF Division II State Championship.

FW Glenview vs Arlington St. Paul

Jeff,

You are absolutely correct. Mineral Wells has every reason to be proud of their season. They have more heart than I have seen in a long time and are good upstanding young men. It is an honor to coach against such fine young men. They are definitely going to be a team to watch out for next year because they had a great season with only one year with their coach.

Coach Erhart
Glenview Christian School

phostoukosmou":2ek571vc said:
Jeff,

You are absolutely correct. Mineral Wells has every reason to be proud of their season. They have more heart than I have seen in a long time and are good upstanding young men. It is an honor to coach against such fine young men. They are definitely going to be a team to watch out for next year because they had a great season with only one year with their coach.

Coach Erhart
Glenview Christian School

Guys, we need a SCORE on this game ... last one still out!

Back