TCAF CLINIC 2020 ON VIDEO

Broadcaster

Six-man fan
I hate writing checks, too. Then doing all that email stuff. I have setup my paypal account again, so that you can pay via Paypal if you prefer. If so, Please submit a $30 payment to me ( [email protected] ) via paypal and I will immediately, if possible, send your flash drive to you. Just be sure and send me the address you want me to email it to.. Better send it to your home address, but I don't care either way.

What are you going to be doing over the next couple of weeks? Order this video and study what these guys have presented. If you get one defensive look, or one offensive play, or an onside kick from the ideas here, it is worth $30 .. ..

I have the 2020 TCAF Clinic on video available if anyone is interested in purchasing a copy of it. If you are, please email me and I will send you an order form. It was a great clinic. A teaser video is on youtube. There are tons of football drill and game clips, but not on the teaser. ( https://youtu.be/gk0NUtwrymI ) All State Champions this year and include:

Speakers – 6 Man
Ky Clark, Heritage Christian Academy, Division 2 State Champions 2018 & 2019 TCAF, Division 2 Semifinalist 2017; 5 years experience, all at Heritage; 28-16

Jerry Burkhart– Richland Springs High School, Head Coach / AD, 2019 UIL Division 2 Sixman State Champions – 9 Times!

Shawn Rogers – Richland Springs High School, Offensive Coordinator

Russell Roberts – Coaches Outreach

Perry Myers – Watauga Harvest Christian (2014-2019, record 54-19), TAPPS Division 2 Sixman State Champion 2019

Alan Burt – Westlake Academy, TCAF Division 1 Sixman State Champions 2019

Brent Goleman – Bastrop Tribe-2018 & 2019 TAIAO Division 1 State Champs , 2017 TAIAO D2 Champs, Varsity record 33-5

Cooper Thornhill,-Blum High School, 2019 UIL Division 1 Sixman State Champions 2019, Abbott State Champions 2015

Bill Reed, TCAF Director
[email protected]
817-692-4605

Now pay via paypal and be done with it. $30 payment to paypal address [email protected]. I will in turn immediately, if possible put your flash drive in the mail to you and then forward funds to our TCAF president. All is going to our league as a fund raising project and NOT me.

Make sure that you include your mailing address with your paypal payment. Better send to your home. It will come via US Mail.

You have time now on your hands to really study the game.

Thanks
Bill Reed, TCAF Director

Coaches,

I purchased a flash drive of the clinic last week and it is an excellent resource, especially at $30. Lots of good speakers and also gives you access to speaker notes & handouts as well. There are tons of online football clinics happening right now with good general information but none specific to sixman. This offers a great staff development resource during this odd time we are living in. Highly recommend it and thanks to Bill for organizing and putting it all together!

Jason Reimers
Emery HS

TxCoach10":1hfcf84d said:
Coaches,

I purchased a flash drive of the clinic last week and it is an excellent resource, especially at $30. Lots of good speakers and also gives you access to speaker notes & handouts as well. There are tons of online football clinics happening right now with good general information but none specific to sixman. This offers a great staff development resource during this odd time we are living in. Highly recommend it and thanks to Bill for organizing and putting it all together!

Jason Reimers
Emery HS

I second that, definitely worth $30

This would be a great time to study the game. I have had several purchases this morning of the Clinic Videos. There are 8 videos and 4 ppt or clinic note files. $30 paypal will get it in your hands in 30 minutes from purchase. What else are you doing? I am just planning for first down! Will look at the situations from there as the month ends.

Bill Reed, TCAF director
[email protected]
817-692-4605

ok, guys, I need to sell about 10 more of these videos in order to reach our league goal. I would really appreciate it if you would run over to paypal and send $30 to [email protected] and I will immediately send you a link which you may use to download all videos (8) and 4 sets of clinic notes.

Bill Reed

Thank you to those that have purchased these videos. About 5 more buyers and I will have reached my goal.

$30 Payment via paypal to [email protected] and you should have it same day via tcaf google drive. Please notify me, [email protected] if you do order. Nothing better going on right now and these speakers really did an excellent job of sharing!

Bill Reed, TCAF DIRECTOR

There are still lots of you guys out there that need to purchase this video information. I am still "on it". All proceeds go directly to Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship. Spring was a killer for us all. This information will come in handy and at least one idea you get from the purchase will win you a game if you employ what fits your needs and personnel. I urge you to get yours soon. What else are you doing about football right now, anyway. Send $30 via paypal to me at [email protected] and I will send your video info to you as soon as I see that you have sent payment. Make sure if you do so, you include where you want me to send the link to. I am finding that more and more of you have multiple emails (just like me)

$30 paypal - [email protected] - I promise there are things in this that can help.

Bill Reed, TCAF Director
817-692-4605

Back