TCAF Additions?

tepryde":d092etky said:
who are they? inquiring minds want to know.

Haven't heard any names ... but last season, it was reported that Dallas Academy wanted to switch for football (they decided to stay in TAPPS and play nondistrict in football). What I've heard from several sources is that some schools make the switch for football purposes (ie, home schoolers, no 100 enrollment limit, competition) but have stated that the league is definitely not as competitive in other sports.

My guess is that any changes will come from West Texas and DFW; I really don't see any of the south/central/east Texas (ie, San Antonio, Austin, Houston) schools making the switch. Their strength is in their strong junior high league in the DFW area.

yeah football for TCAF is definetly growing! since weve got alot of good teams and competition now

but its funny that you mentioned football is the only competition. because some girls at my school were talkin to me and sayin "we need to switch to TAPPS! theres no competition" of course i said WHAT are you talkin about lol theres plenty of competition! and they said NO NOT FOR FOOTBALL for girl sports! lol.....i just said "oh" and started to laugh. so i think TCAF could definetly work on bringin in some new schools for volleyball, or soccer maybe... softball... but hey... this is texas and we like football dont we? :lol: haha

Back