TAPPS playoff?

To my humble country mind it don't make much sense to do such a thing. Should've stayed at three divisions for that.

Have only one DII playoff.

The guy from Tyler Street in Dallas. He managed to get TAPPS to combine his team and district with the weakess one in the state. That's why you see it called District 3/4 now.

Well Uncle Sam uncovered, you are correct! Weakest district in the state. I thought ole Street of Tyler would have put up a better fight than they did against my pioneers. I talked to some people that were at the game and they said it was over before the first whistle. The pioneers have went back to the bread and butter....and they are young so that is good for the future.

Prickly Bear

Nothing new, same as last year, if your on the little tapps board like flavor flav is,you get exactly what you want and get away with anything just like ntca did last year with recruiting that kid from Canada but karma bite them in their but....The same is or will happen to flavor flav or popeye or whatever they call him.

Ice, Ice, baby too cold, too cold....Oh, my bad we talking bout Flava Flav! Me and big shug were jamming out to some vanilla ice. I found the cassette tape at my local thrift shop the other day. Wish I would have known how great Vanilla Ice's music was. I would have bought it years ago when I had Big Shugs great great great great grandma, we called her Shuggy Spice. Big shug just gets up and starts doing the cabbage patch dance as soon as I hit the play button even though she got knocked up again by another squirrel. She can still bust a move. Anyways, getting back on topic. We talking about playoffs, playoffs??? And welcome to the club Cheating sam that likes to cover 2 or 3 or 4. Weakest district in the state was the one Flava Flav was in. He only had Fairhill in the district but with his power he got things the way he wanted to have them. Maybe he made the right move or maybe he made the wrong move. Im sure TAPPS just wanted to keep him happy. I am sure he will get the playoffs the way he wants it too. Whatever is good for him will be good for the pets and party league that his school competes in. From the score I saw this past week he took a thumping from North Canada Texas Academy, bet he wont play them anymore. Well, just to let yall know, this high speed dial up is the bomb! It only takes 15 minutes to download a 2 minute clip. While we wait for it to load, Big Shug does the cabbage patch on top of the cucu clock. Until Friday football fellas, have a great rest of the week and don't let the Flav take you down.

Back