TAPPS Div. I District Teams Next Year

Coach Adams

Six-man fan
I know that Boerne Geneva is moving up to play 11-man next year. But, I also saw that Rockwall Heritage was looking to fill a district playing date as well next year where they had Dallas Covenant scheduled. Have any other teams decided to move to 11-man or are teams just shuffling games around?

Coach Adams":2b1qox1w said:
I know that Boerne Geneva is moving up to play 11-man next year. But, I also saw that Rockwall Heritage was looking to fill a district playing date as well next year where they had Dallas Covenant scheduled. Have any other teams decided to move to 11-man or are teams just shuffling games around?

I thought the three teams you mentioned were looking at the Fall 2016 season for their initial crowded field campaigns.

freeagent":1flbetaf said:
Coach Adams":1flbetaf said:

I thought the three teams you mentioned were looking at the Fall 2016 season for their initial crowded field campaigns.

It's true...we've been demoted.

http://sixmanfootball.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=23231

Times change...it's been fun.

TexianDoc
Geneva School of Boerne
2014 TAPPS Div. I State Champions
#50 - Class of 2018

Congratulations to both Boerne and Dallas Covenant for making the jump to 11 man this year. They have been the dominate teams in Div 1 the past 3 plus years. I for one will be rooting for both of them to have huge success in 2015. Its no secret that I like the small school underdog. I think they will surprise some teams they both have a ton of talent. Keep paving the way for other 6 man teams to follow.

Best of luck

Dallas Lutheran is moving into TAPPS D1 District 1 (Six Man), replacing Dallas Covenant; which is replacing Dallas Lutheran in their former TAPPS D3 11 Man district.

I understand Austin Brentwood is looking to add six-man football. I'm not sure if they will be in a TAPPS district, but I believe they are looking at doing so and could replace Geneva's spot in its old district. I also believe Giddings State School is looking at playing six-man. Again, I don't know if they will try to join a TAPPS district, but they will be moving to six-man.

As far as our district goes, Giddings has replaced Geneva. CASA will not be fielding a team next year, but scheduling conflicts prevented Brentwood from being placed in our district.

Good luck to Geneva and Covenant on their moves to 11-man. Coach Stolle and Coach Helton have done great things with their respective programs and it wouldn't surprise me if they are instantly successful.

Also, I am very excited to see that schools like Brentwood and Dallas Lutheran are making the jump into six-man. Good times ahead.

Back