Strawn vs Motley County Predictions?

Seeing as how Strawn already beat Westbrook this year, I guess there’s no doubt about who is THE number one UIL football team.
Strawn is the new National Champion of Texas Six Man football. Westbrook played a great game just like I thought they would. May played a great game too. That non touchdown call at the end could have been ruled a catch (not saying it should have been either), then the winner might have been different. But again the UIL refs might be more consistent in their calls than the NFL? Congrats to both the winners and the losers, even though it is difficult to call anyone a loser that participated in the games today.

Strawn is the new National Champion of Texas Six Man football. Westbrook played a great game just like I thought they would. May played a great game too. That non touchdown call at the end could have been ruled a catch (not saying it should have been either), then the winner might have been different. But again the UIL refs might be more consistent in their calls than the NFL? Congrats to both the winners and the losers, even though it is difficult to call anyone a loser that participated in the games today.
I’m sorry but there is no way that could be called a catch, come on it was clear as day and the guy that called it had the best seat in the house for that call. Great game by both squads but I’m sorry if that’s called a catch then that would have been a shafting

I’m sorry but there is no way that could be called a catch, come on it was clear as day and the guy that called it had the best seat in the house for that call. Great game by both squads but I’m sorry if that’s called a catch then that would have been a shafting
In high school the ball has to cross the goal line with possession. I’ve got no dog in the fight but when the receivers foot went down it’s a touchdown play is dead he was stripped after both feet were down

In high school the ball has to cross the goal line with possession. I’ve got no dog in the fight but when the receivers foot went down it’s a touchdown play is dead he was stripped after both feet were down
I have no dog in the fight either. Here is the rule:

ARTICLE 3.

To catch a ball means that a player:

Secures control of a live ball in flight before the ball touches the ground, and

Touches the ground in bounds with any part of his body, and then

Maintains control of the ball long enough to enable him to perform an act common to the game, i.e., long enough to pitch or hand the ball, advance it, avoid or ward off an opponent, etc., and

Satisfies paragraphs b, c, and d below.

He did not maintain control. Nearly did ... didn't.

Starting with D-1 game. Wow came down to a drop pass in the end zone. Just my opinion but when u have time outs when time is running out I think u should use one to calm down your players and make sure they understand the play and situation. Hats off to both teams hard fought game. Westbrook may be the first team in history to win with a record of 11-4. Sounds like a team that had problems early and figured it out quickly to clam a state championship.

D-2. Strawn started out looking nervous with a couple turn over that we haven’t seen all year but fixed it quick. Motley county hats off to them but to win in a big game u can’t keep on making mistakes over and over and except to win. Both team’s are coach by the best in the game and showed full respect after afterwards. Congrats to strawn on there 5th state championship.

Back