Strawn vs Motley County Predictions?

Should be a great game. With insider Info from ilovefridaynights and the other matador I seem to have forgotten his name. They sound like a tremendous team with talent that has been working for this for years now. I’m sure Bigham will have them ready to go. With that said I have not watched them in person. I however have seen Strawn more than once and I will say that if the matadors take them down it will be a tough load and well deserved title. So I’m gonna have to go with my eyes here and say the (MIS) will beat the homegrown boys from the high west. Just not enough olés from Bighams matadors. Good luck to both teams and congratulations on getting to the big dance.

Last edited:
Careful. He'll be slamming the town you live in, the fans and accusing the school of cheating. And calling it "fact".
Mr Craig in order to get the facts on the situation referenced above you would have to speak to both sides. Of course you won’t here and stories of wrong doings or shady things from the folks that did them. It don’t matter though I’d say it worked out better for the family involved…tune in and watch their young superstar and his all state brother lead a class act program. They love the dignity and respect they are treated with now from what I’m told.

Mr Craig in order to get the facts on the situation referenced above you would have to speak to both sides. Of course you won’t here and stories of wrong doings or shady things from the folks that did them. It don’t matter though I’d say it worked out better for the family involved…tune in and watch their young superstar and his all state brother lead a class act program. They love the dignity and respect they are treated with now from what I’m told.

My comment has nothing to do with "the family". I have no idea if they are happy where they are. I sure hope so. Life is too short to be somewhere you don't want to be. My comment was directed at you and the narrative you spin.

Now ... about the topic at hand .... good luck to Strawn and MC. May the best team win.

Back