Strange new drill

Goob

Six-man fan
Yew knowd, I done thought I had done seen all the football drills that wuz ever created done already. But no way Hosay. I wandered over to watch Richland done practice and they wuz arunnin’ thiz drill whare the receivers wuz done closing thare eyes and mentally tractorbeamin’ that ball into thare hands. And whut wuz even more amazin’ wuz the fact they wuz acatchin’ it. Little fellers, big fellers, fast fellers, slow fellers, catch, catch, and catch again. They wuz like Ray Charles playin’ Georgia on my Mind. Made me kinda excited fer the season.

Goob":2arww5jf said:
Yew knowd, I done thought I had done seen all the football drills that wuz ever created done already. But no way Hosay. I wandered over to watch Richland done practice and they wuz arunnin’ thiz drill whare the receivers wuz done closing thare eyes and mentally tractorbeamin’ that ball into thare hands. And whut wuz even more amazin’ wuz the fact they wuz acatchin’ it. Little fellers, big fellers, fast fellers, slow fellers, catch, catch, and catch again. They wuz like Ray Charles playin’ Georgia on my Mind. Made me kinda excited fer the season.
You are giving away their secrets Goob!

Goob":3qh1htue said:

Heard they had enough for two or three teams over there?? How was the coaching dynamic?? Myself and others are curious if the Insane collection of coaches can make it work or not. Must not be bad if they already thought them boys new tricks like you say

Well, they done closed out with Red Rover and Duck Duck Goose and nobody done got clotheslined or left out so I done guess ever little thing is copersetik...a lot of gigglin’ And scratchin’...

Goob, did you see them when they throw the ball telepathically? No arm movement. He just holds the ball in his hand and POW, it flies downfield to the receiver. That's going to come in handy.

Back