Stirring the pot so to speak.....

Its dead in here and we are in week 13. This time last year my Cats were being praised and bashed in the same thread.

So the challenge is who you got this week and WHY?

My Cats face the toughest game thus far in the playoffs Saturday against Ira. Their run game is stellar! That Morris fella is a hoss and carries a crazy load for this team. Everyone says that all you have to do to beat em is stop the run. No simple task!!! I hear they suffered a key injury last week. I had hoped to play them at 100% but this is a contact sport and everyone is one play away from an injury. I hate it for the young man as I think this was his senior year. Prayers for a speedy recovery to him!!

Crowell has a very good run defense but have been caught sleeping on the deep ball numerous times this season. They say defense wins Championships, if so this game will be proof of such. Best of luck to both squads!!

Wildcats with an impressive win to move to the next round.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

This is no doubt the game of the week & the game of the season thus far. #1 vs #2.

Max Preps has Ira #1 & Crowell #2 in the nation with only a .2 difference in their rating system.
I expect this to be a great game, played by great athletes.

I hope everyone remains healthy and through this great experience (win or lose) that all of these boys learn more about becoming men. Enjoy the journey. It is truly a blast.

Crowell is good but so is Ira! it will be tough both ways! winner of the gane is indefiantly state champs! Morris will be tough to stop and so will parsley! but it takes a TEAM for a player to be good. Morris wouldnt be who he was without his blocking. and the same goes to the wildcat squad. i hope to see a bulldog win. especially for the seniors they are going to be missing. the bulldogs are not a 100% but are ready to eat some wildcats. Goodluck to both teams.

But Go Bulldogs!

I've seen both teams play. I don't expect an outcome much different than last years, other than maybe a larger spread. First quarter and a half will be tight. toward the end of the third quarter i expect crowell will begin to take over. The sheer size of crowell can be difficult to deal with.

Back