Sterling City 6-Man HC/AD

freeagent

Six-man pro
http://www.tasanet.org/applications/CareerCenter/ClassifiedView.cfm?ClassifiedID=34595

School District/Employer: Sterling City ISD
District Category/Employer: Campus
Position: Director/Teacher
Assignment Level: High School
Area: Athletics
Core Subjects/Electives: Health, Physical Education, Social Studies
Job Title: Head Six Man Football Coach and Athletic Director
School: Sterling City ISD

Campus Description: Sterling City High School currently has an enrollment of 86 students, with projections of 77 for the 2008 season and 61 for the 2009 season. The Board of Trustees have decided that the Eagles will be playing Six-Man Football for the next UIL realignment.

Date Posted: 12/31/2007
Deadline: Until Filled
Openings: 1
Commitment: Full-Time

Description/Notes: Qualified applicants may contact the superintendent's office at 325-378-4781 x221. Visit the District's website at http://sterlingcity.netxv.net and click on Vacancy for complete information.

Qualifications: Applicants must currently be coaching at a Six-Man Football School.

Salary Range: Highly competitive based on District Teacher Salary Schedule and Head Football Coach/AD Stipend Schedule.

Benefits: The District contributes $250 per month towards the TRS Active Care Health Insurance Plan. The District pays a $1,200 yearly housing stipend.

How To Apply: Visit the District's website for complete information. Applications must include: Letter of Interest, Resume, and SCISD Application form. NOTE - ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

[email protected]

theres a good guy that would fit in the small school programs. his dad coached 6man for a long time at miles high school and ira high school. all he would have to do is be full time employee of the school and he could do this job very well. i think he has his aides certificate only tho.

his dad is at a 2A school close to texarkana from what i understand. he would be a good pick for the job also. in fact i bet you put the two together and you would be in good shape for the program.

he coached with his dad at a small school outside bowie called gold-burg. the son was given the jr high and took them from 1-8 to 5-4 in one yr. the kids loved him and so did the parents. both father and son have gone due to the administration and ego problems against the two. my kids still call them both coach when they see them, the son is at all gold-burg home games and still cares about the kids. both men are great with the kids and we miss them dearly.

No, but what the heck! Let's start some rumors. There was an assistant coach at Mertzon (I think) back in the mid 70's I used to see at track meets that only had one ear......or Sonny Arthur........or Jack Shely........or Paul Pasqua............

Sterling City has a habit of taking a long time to hire or has in the past. A year or two ago when they were hiring a girl's coach they took an extremely long time to come up with their person. I just think they are being cautious trying to get the right person.

Bearkat, are you running a beauty shop in your spare time? Or running the switchboard in Frozen Butt, Illinois?

Pepe.jpg

Back