Stephen King

I have read most of his books. I am of the opinion that his early stuff is much better than his recent. Dont care for Dark Tower stuff, but liked nearly all of early works. Dont think the movies have done justice to his stuff that has been released. But again just my opinion.

I've been wanting to read his Dark Tower series, but I don't have the money to buy them, and I don't have the time to read them anyway.

I agree that his early stuf was problably better. The movies are terrible. I actually liked the Dark Tower series but never finished them.

I'm an avid Stephen King reader and really...the only reason his books changed so much was when he got hit by a car and according to him it unlocked another part of his brain. I personaly love all of his books from The Richard Bachman books all the way up to the last effort...Lisey's Story which by the way is amazing. My fav. one by far is Insomnia...my least fav. is probably Desperation........and the only one I've never been able to finish was Pet Semetary...don't know why, the kid dyin really gets to me...

And to be honest...some of his movies are great. Dreamcatcher? Maximum Overdrive? c'mon....and even though he didn't write a book about it he still wrote one of my fav. movies of all time.....The Storm Of The Century.

Back