STATS

jayspitzer

11-man fan
Does anyone know where I can find statististics for players throughout the year? Is there a place to find current rushng, passing, tackle leaders?

Thank you
Jay Spitzer

Need your help 6 man football fans.. I want to keep this thread up all season but I need your help. IT is so hard to find stats on our 6 man teams and your must dig and dig only to find that the stats may not be accurate. Could I get some helo from you because I need the content for my podcast that is hightlighting our small schools. So far we have been pretty proud of the outcome and support. I Would appreciate you helping me put the podcast out there. And remember I Would love fans to come on the show.. SO in terms of stats so far does anyone have a tope ten or five liste????

Jay Spitzer
[email protected]

This website is intereseting.. I feel like there used to be so much activity on here and that has changed so much. Is there anyone on here around my age 31 that remembers this site being the go to for everything 6 man.. I remember getting up on saturday to see what everyone was saying about the game the night before.

Do you have access to digital scout? I know that's where Saint Jo recirds all their stats. I agree it is extremely hard to find stats. Most schools dont report to MazPreps or any of those. I wish there was a solid place to get good stats on players.

I know a lot of coaches accrue their stats off of HUDL. I don't know if they upload them to anywhere in particular but I know the days of statisticians roaming the sidelines with clipboards are long gone. I too miss the good ol' days of this site.

Is MaxPreps still the only place to find stats? There are very few teams who maintain their MaxPreps pages. I keep the stats for my son's team using Digital Scout, which allows fans to follow the action live online. The app is easy to use and compiles all the stats for you. Then after the game, I export the stats into MaxPreps. It takes less than 5 minutes of my time to keep it updated. I wish every team would do it so people could see what other teams/kids are doing.

Need your help 6 man football fans.. I want to keep this thread up all season but I need your help. IT is so hard to find stats on our 6 man teams and your must dig and dig only to find that the stats may not be accurate. Could I get some helo from you because I need the content for my podcast that is hightlighting our small schools. So far we have been pretty proud of the outcome and support. I Would appreciate you helping me put the podcast out there. And remember I Would love fans to come on the show.. SO in terms of stats so far does anyone have a tope ten or five liste????

Jay Spitzer
[email protected]
Most teams post their stats on MaxPreps, you can filter it for just 6man as well.

Is MaxPreps still the only place to find stats? There are very few teams who maintain their MaxPreps pages. I keep the stats for my son's team using Digital Scout, which allows fans to follow the action live online. The app is easy to use and compiles all the stats for you. Then after the game, I export the stats into MaxPreps. It takes less than 5 minutes of my time to keep it updated. I wish every team would do it so people could see what other teams/kids are doing.
https://stats.digitalscout.com/ some teams are using digitalscout

https://stats.digitalscout.com/ some teams are using digitalscout
I'm familiar with DS. I use it, but I don't know how you would look up the top 10 QBs in TX (for instance). Maybe that functionality exists, but I haven't seen it. Obviously MaxPreps has that functionality, but I would guess less than 25% of six man teams upload their stats into MaxPreps, so are those numbers really representative of state leaders?

I'm familiar with DS. I use it, but I don't know how you would look up the top 10 QBs in TX (for instance). Maybe that functionality exists, but I haven't seen it. Obviously MaxPreps has that functionality, but I would guess less than 25% of six man teams upload their stats into MaxPreps, so are those numbers really representative of state leaders?
I haven’t used it enough to know, honestly. I just know it seems like the stats I have looked up on it are more accurate than MaxPreps.

Back