State rings!!

Ruffled JS Feathers. I was at the game and watched every play. Watched most of it on rerun. I know who won the game and it was fair and square. I watched them earlier in the playoffs. I watched May in two playoff games. I have read on here how some are always talking trash on who bought who. I just asked a simple question. As far as I know Westbrook runs a very clean program as do most of the schools in the state. The state governing body?

The UIL, the governing body for public school athletics in the state, says that all is legal and above-board.
Johnny South went back and deleted a lot of what he said. Must have partaken of a lot of adult beverages right before his original quote. Nice to be able to redo when you get carried away. I have heard nothing but good about Westbrook and I’m proud for them. Thank you Jones26 for saying what you did. That is what I wanted everyone to hear. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Westbrook and I’m glad I got to watch you more than one game.

Wildcats5421, thanks for the info. I’m proud that it was won without going out and hiring three new Assistant Coaches and who knows who else for a one year shot. This is something to be proud of. Good luck fall of 2022 and again CONGRATULATIONS for getting those rings.

I’m going to say this and it may not be popular but I don’t care. If Coaches are hired and they happen to have kids then so be it, every school everywhere has coaches that come and go and coaches are allowed to have kids. Now when it’s put out there that someone is being hired just because of their kids that’s when it becomes a problem. if a coach is hired because he teaches a certain curriculum and that is needed at the school and he happens to have a stud athlete well then that kills two birds with one stone, and that is totally acceptable in that case… but let’s be honest that’s not the case all the time..

Back