State Games

smokeyjoe53":n87k9a61 said:
I said CAR........... you must have mistaken me for Cowboy..........

Nobody from any of the teams better fart as the busses pass into the belly of Jerryworld.
Any spark might explode the deathstar.

Wish I could be there to see what happens...

CowboyP":1b5hgxzw said:
I'm going to eat a big bowl of beans Tuesday, and sit next to smokey Wednesday
I'll be in Jerry's suite........ don't worry I'll leave word with security to let you in .........

'''Twas the week before Finals and all through the boards not a poster was stirring, not even old Cowboy..........What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is the matter with with all the slackers that are usually running their mouths? It's too early for Christmas shopping.......... Comeon people, click those banners........ Guru has hungry mouths to feed.........

smokeyjoe53":24jtm0tc said:
Reservations made. Car gassed up......... just waiting .................

I have discovered that from a fan's perspective, twelve days is too long between the semifinals and the championship game.

Ah, if you insist. RS will loose this year.
Coach Vance Jones has only three Rings to Coach Jerry Burkhart's 7.
Screw the toy. It's been wrong before.
That durned anything Can happen aspect of the game of Football.
Time for an upset.
Don't drive off the road weeping on the way home Smokey.
We will all still love you.

Too bad on that first trip to the Star.
Good chance y'all might be back next year.

51eleven":11cpine4 said:
Time for an upset.

That should liven things up a bit..........

smokeyjoe53":pwupb86n said:
51eleven":pwupb86n said:
Time for an upset.

That should liven things up a bit..........

Or not.

Maybe this will. Over in D1 we have JB at 14-0 and BC at 13-1. The BC loss early on was to Calvert (a top 5 team all year) by 2 and one of their wins was by a forfeit so in reality they have played 13 games. In those 13 games they have shut out six of their opponents. JB has shut out none but in 3 of their wins they allowed only 1 td. JB scored 834 points in their 14 games and gave up 339. That's an average of 68 for and 24 given up. BC scored 712 and gave up 194 in the 13 games played. That's 55 for and 15 against them per game.
Maybe a few stat's will at least stir the Guru a bit?

I'm glad to see Jonesboro make it the big show. Just had to get away from playing Richland Springs during the playoffs. I haven't witness BC or JB play this year, but I'm gonna go with BC making up the other half of a Coyotes Domin8tion

I'm going to have to agree with you and say that BC is going to win, 66-36. They have had a much harder schedule during the regular season. Also, they have made it out of the West bracket which is by far deeper and more talented than the East. The opposite can be said for DII the East is much harder to navigate through and has superior talent. But don't underestimate the Balmorhea Bears tho, they are a scrappy team and will put up an interesting fight, however, I expect that RS wins 74-52.

Back