STATE GAMES IN TWO DAYS AND NO CHATTER

I have learned that you guys on the forum wrote off our team all year! Longhorn guy has no clue who we are and how we play. What you don’t know is we had injuries as well. You have been wrong every week about us. Six man newb has played us. He knows. Y’all have stated we are not physical or athletic enough. You stated we were one dimensional. We threw the ball around. I guess we have proven the north is strong. Enjoy your crow fellas. Bracken was a great team that fought hard all game. It was a pleasure to play in this game today.

GO SENTINELS!!!

Christian Heritage is the 45th team to ever make it to a TAPPS six-man title game and the 18th team to win it in their first appearance.

Of the 18 games won by a team making its first appearance, Longview Christian Heritage's 36 points was the fewest by a winning team - and the combined total of 56 points was the lowest in those contests as well.

The 56 combined points between Christian Heritage and Bracken Christian is the eighth lowest scoring 6-man title game in TAPPS history. And the 36 points in a win is tied for the third lowest ever with Regents in '02 and '03 and Fredericksburg Heritage in '08.

It was the 61st TAPPS state title game in the organization's history.

Christian Heritage is the 45th team to ever make it to a TAPPS six-man title game and the 18th team to win it in their first appearance.

Of the 18 games won by a team making its first appearance, Longview Christian Heritage's 36 points was the fewest by a winning team - and the combined total of 56 points was the lowest in those contests as well.

The 56 combined points between Christian Heritage and Bracken Christian is the eighth lowest scoring 6-man title game in TAPPS history. And the 36 points in a win is tied for the third lowest ever with Regents in '02 and '03 and Fredericksburg Heritage in '08.

It was the 61st TAPPS state title game in the organization's history.
Christian Heritage had the best defense in D3 this year. They slowed down some really good offenses on their run to the ship.

Anyone know why they have a 2 hour gap in between these games? Only 6-man games being played today. This game ended around 1.
Why is D2 not starting till 3:00 instead of 2:00? More Wiggle room for warm up/pre-game stuff?

Yes, they stagger the kickoffs to allow for time to clear locker rooms for teams & stadiums for fans, warm-ups, pre-game announcements. Plus, if you have a high scoring game you need may need the extra time between games.

Another lowly team from the north dismantles a south powerhouse. Covenant wins 68-30.
Another lowly team lol… hats off to “the north”… Longview may have gone overlooked. Fort worth shut down the run game. Nothing else to say. Defending champs do what they do and go out and dominate. Great job to both teams. Pasadena never gave up.
Logos has their hands Full with hill country

Christian Heritage had the best defense in D3 this year. They slowed down some really good offenses on their run to the ship.
CHS didn’t allow more than 42 points a game since 9/16. Bracken only once, scored less than 46 all season. They say defense wins championships.

Stand by that statement… Brackens #3 does not break his leg against baytown, Longview would have seen a much different team.
And had #23 for Longview not got hurt in the 2nd quarter, the score might’ve been more lopsided. Can play what ifs all day, you haven’t been right all playoff long.

I have learned that you guys on the forum wrote off our team all year! Longhorn guy has no clue who we are and how we play. What you don’t know is we had injuries as well. You have been wrong every week about us. Six man newb has played us. He knows. Y’all have stated we are not physical or athletic enough. You stated we were one dimensional. We threw the ball around. I guess we have proven the north is strong. Enjoy your crow fellas. Bracken was a great team that fought hard all game. It was a pleasure to play in this game today.
GO SENTINELS!!!
Ah yes a state championship in the ole Totally Awesome Pom Pom Squad (TAPPS) division 3, the mightiest of them all. Congrats on the win, we will all “enjoy our crow”

Ah yes a state championship in the ole Totally Awesome Pom Pom Squad (TAPPS) division 3, the mightiest of them all. Congrats on the win, we will all “enjoy our crow”

I heard canes sauce goes well with crow. Eat up!

Back