Start planning...2016 1A/6 Man State Championship Games.

Loboe77

11-man fan
UIL announces schedule, ticket information for Texas high school football state title games

Twelve state champions will be crowned December 14-17 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
by Greg Tepper

"We’ve known since May that the Texas high school football state championships will be played at AT&T Stadium in Arlington in December. Now, we know which games will be played when.

The UIL announced the full schedule for the 2016 Texas high school football state championship games on Wednesday, with 12 state championship games taking place from Wednesday, December 14 to Saturday, December 17.

The festival of football will kick off at 4 p.m. on December 14 with the Class 1A Division II state title game as six-man football returns to AT&T Stadium for the first time since 2014. The weekend will conclude with the Class 6A Division I championship at 8 p.m. on December 17. All games will be broadcast live on Fox Sports Southwest.

The UIL decided to keep the schedule largely the same, with the exception of adding the six-man games on Wednesday and flipping the order of Division I and Division II games. This also means that Thursday, December 15 will once again feature a quadruple-header of Class 2A and 3A title games, despite the 3A Division II game last year stretching into the early morning hours of Friday.

Tickets are available now on Ticketmaster.com."

The complete schedule is below:

UIL TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14
4 p.m. — Class 1A Division II
7 p.m. — Class 1A Division I

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15
10 a.m. — Class 2A Division II
1 p.m. — Class 2A Division I
5 p.m. — Class 3A Division II
8 p.m. — Class 3A Division I

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16
12 p.m. — Class 4A Division II
4 p.m. — Class 4A Division I
8 p.m. — Class 5A Division II

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17
12 p.m. — Class 5A Division I
4 p.m. — Class 6A Division II
8 p.m. — Class 6A Division I

http://www.texasfootball.com/uil-announ ... itle-games

Bill O'Rielly":1quhothe said:
Thanks Loboe77 for posting.
It's not old news to everyone.
CowboyP (aka: the Six-Man God) knows everything.
"The Six-man God"? When did that happen? I thought I was just a talented actor.

Back