Star ISD

tigerdad, do they have a coach....

do they need a coach...

who is the current supt...

who is the current prin...

who was the former coach and where did he go...

i can be reached at [email protected]

i am stuck her in minnesota and need to come back home to coach fb and teach hs math

The last coach is now in Brookesmith as the head girls coach, from what I hear Star has a coach that will be hired on the 14th, I applaude the boys for continuing to practice in the abscence of a coach, and the AD/principle allowing them to do so under his supervision . The superintendent is Mrs. Marchbanks, she was the principle last year, and I do not know the new AD/principle but I applaude the continuation of the football program.

So, did Star ever hire a coach?

And how did the kids do in the week or so without a coach?

Sounds kinda like a six-man football remake of Hoosiers, if everything goes according to the script ...

oneday":l8ixky1l said:
Well lifegatesports...So far you're analogy is holding up!!! Pretty amazing!!!

Good luck Star!!!

Wow! I had forgotten about this until now. Whoever is coaching at Star ... and those kids ... is doing one heck of a job.

tiger_dad":mebngou5 said:
The last coach is now in Brookesmith as the head girls coach, from what I hear Star has a coach that will be hired on the 14th, I applaude the boys for continuing to practice in the abscence of a coach, and the AD/principle allowing them to do so under his supervision . The superintendent is Mrs. Marchbanks, she was the principle last year, and I do not know the new AD/principle but I applaude the continuation of the football program.

Tiger_dad,

Star has three coaches, Coach Robinson, Coach Andrade, Coach Fiest and a principal/AD. The principal/AD is Mr. Burnett. Last year's coach was Joe Townsend.

paw_power:

Read the posts and their dates posted! This was a post made during the pre season when they had no coach. We are just looking back on it now that they are deep in the playoffs.

Back