Something has to give at Hico this Saturday night!

pojocrusader":25rczftf said:
sixmanfansince1984":25rczftf said:
I just hope it will be a competitive game. Richland Springs has not been challenged by anyone this year. On the other hand, Jonesboro won a close game to Strawn 29-22 in week 1. I think that Richland Springs may be best team in both Divisions of sixman football and will win the game easily.
Gotta get by jonesboro healthy first............underestimation any opponent is kinda like wipin b4 you poop. jest dont make no dadgum cents.....
I agree look at the Oklahoma -Tech game. But I think a healthy RS wins the game. Also recently the Strawn Lueders-Avoca game

Well his analness, I took the ring thing as a compliment coming from someone that has 3 of them. How many of them do your teams have? Oh I remember, Zer0. Yeah I like FNL, funny spots for a soap opera, makes me laugh. A little fake football thrown in. Heard they use real former HS/College players for the game practice stuff.

51eleven":1dgd2jx7 said:
Well his analness, I took the ring thing as a compliment coming from someone that has 3 of them. How many of them do your teams have? Oh I remember, Zer0. Yeah I like FNL, funny spots for a soap opera, makes me laugh. A little fake football thrown in. Heard they use real former HS/College players for the game practice stuff.

I guess if you worship at the throne of former high school football players, their words will carry significant weight in your daily life.

sixmanfansince1984":235zopz8 said:
Dogface":235zopz8 said:
51eleven":235zopz8 said:
This kind of reminds me of 2008. I'll bet some of the RS fans & I'm sure the coaches remember. Strawn had lost to Gordon in district & was a 2nd seed, still ranked somewhere in the top 10. They drew RS in the 1st round, in Hico. RS had won 28 games straight, back to back State Champs, actually 3 of the prior 4 years. They lost one game in that span, the 05 state game. They lost a grand total of 5 games in 8 years. Only 1 in regular season - 01, the 01 QF, 02 SC, 03 Semi.
Strawn was the sacrifical lamb, nobody gave em' a chance, they had been "lucky" in that 03 Semi. But they won 83-72 in the last minute, ran an onside KOR back to seal the deal. Went on to win state. After the game ol TE himself posted on here "I think those guy's are ready for a ring".
Not tryin' to take any love away from the Hounds,
but,
didn't Burkie Jr. bust a body part
in that game?
That was in the 2009 game which Strawn won 70-22, 2009 scores
I stand corrected!
Thanks.

[Not tryin' to take any love away from the Hounds,
but,
in that game?[/quote]
That was in the 2009 game which Strawn won 70-22, 2009 scores[/quote]
Glad Haustin made a full recovery and got to play some more with TD at HSU. Think it would have been a different game without his injury but the Hounds would have still won. Destiny sent SHS to a record setting night with GC. If memory serves me right Doyle was injured the same night in Early against RS. Why he was limping against GC, not that it would have changed things, he still had a big night.

51eleven":35pyj2hu said:
[Not tryin' to take any love away from the Hounds,
but,
in that game?
That was in the 2009 game which Strawn won 70-22, 2009 scores[/quote]
Glad Haustin made a full recovery and got to play some more with TD at HSU. Think it would have been a different game without his injury but the Hounds would have still won. Destiny sent SHS to a record setting night with GC. If memory serves me right Doyle was injured the same night in Early against RS. Why he was limping against GC, not that it would have changed things, he still had a big night.[/quote]
He also was the offensive MVP of the Division I all star game in 2009 if my memory serves me correctly?

The whole Doyle v Burkie thing at HSU
should help all of us keep
this little HS football thing in perspective.
jus sayin'.
I love HS FB
but it's no guarantee
of future success.
And the future is much longer
than a HS football season.

Is this game going to be broadcast over the radio or internet? Can't make it to Hico for the game, but sure would like to listen to it if I could.......

redneckwarrior":j60ugyys said:
Is this game going to be broadcast over the radio or internet? Can't make it to Hico for the game, but sure would like to listen to it if I could.......
Send me a text & I'll put you on the update list. I'll be sending score by score updates.
Cowboy
(254)-659-7340

Back