six man

I believe their only legit threat on that side of the bracket would be Milford. We'll have to see how things shake up in the West and who gets a crack at them at State. If it's Balmorhea again it could be a shootout.

Goob PM'd. He said Walker Tippie has decided to try 11 man ball his senior year and is transferring to San Saba. Smokey confirmed it.

OffensiveJuggernot":2bf18jnh said:
51eleven":2bf18jnh said:
Goob PM'd. He said Walker Tippie has decided to try 11 man ball his senior year and is transferring to San Saba. Smokey confirmed it.
Highly doubtful

Highly likely. Even Jack Pardee moved down to 11m for Bear Bryant. It's inevitable. He will make a great college cornerback. He should showcase his ability by moving down and leveling the playing field in sixman now.

51eleven":3dxcg85w said:

sure sure sure.. <wink><wink><wink>

Johnny South":37ww43vx said:
It seems like I heard that Teddy Clutch might be having some 11 man aspirations. Something about a desire to emulate Odell Beckham Jr.
Not true at all... He is even switching back to #3 for his senior year... he will remain at Milford. Yes, Johnny South, Richland will still have to deal with him next season also.

I heard that most of the retired Dallas Cowboys are moving to Richland Springs and are enrolling their kids in school so they can be part of the run to 9...............

Johnny South":2epjicsr said:
It seems like I heard that Teddy Clutch might be having some 11 man aspirations. Something about a desire to emulate Odell Beckham Jr.
50% of the stuff that's on this message board is ridiculous. (Including this dumb post by Johnny South) Johnny has raved on and on about Richland countless times so how would he know about anything that's going on in Milford Texas?

Back to the original topic (Enough with the hijacking) .
Richland starts the season of as favorites bringing back Tippie and Burkhart and Lusty.
And Milford will be the only team to compete with them as the are bringing back Smith, McIntyre(Clutch) and Shrotke.

51eleven":2rvke2oh said:
OffensiveJuggernot":2rvke2oh said:
51eleven":2rvke2oh said:
Highly doubtful

Highly likely. Even Jack Pardee moved down to 11m for Bear Bryant. It's inevitable. He will make a great college cornerback. He should showcase his ability by moving down and leveling the playing field in sixman now.

Just spent last night at a company function at the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta.

Saw Jack Pardee listed among the inductees to the CFB HoF.

Back