Six man coaching clinics

Starts on the 28th and ends on 30th....games are friday night, two basketball games on saturday and one more football on saturday night

Starts on the 28th and ends on 30th....games are friday night, two basketball games on saturday and one more football on saturday night
I'm confused, I thought the coaching clinics were like teacher workshops to learn from experts where you learn the game, formations, schemes, etc... is this not the case?

The allstar kids practice all week and they have cool functions and things for them to do. The coaches have clinics and chalk talks Wednesday Thursday and Friday. It’s very informative and a great time. It’s also a great chance to network and find possible games.

Clinic starts in less than 3 weeks. Still waiting for hotel to be posted. Emailing the organization yields no reply. T6MCA is looking really bad right now.

The last several years all of the lectures took place at the college. Most coaches just look for hotels or houses near there. The Hampton inn will be popular as will the la Quinta.

So are the lectures going to be at Midwestern State University? If so does anyone know what rooms? The website doesn't tell me much of anything. The print out on who's speaking at what time just says room 1 and room 2.

The Conference is NOT at MSU this year, but at the MPEC, from what I understand. Also, I hear the Keynote Speaker is not to be missed.
Will this be confirmed/posted anywhere? I know you are about as good a source as any, but feeling kinda left on an island here with clinic info.

Back