but,
does anyone know for sure
if it's gonna be a 2-for-1 gate price
and then,
how much will tickets be?

And,
how much will the Rjac shirts be?
I gotta get me one of those!

Somewhere I read that one admission covers both games; not sure if they have an in-and-out policy so that you don't have to stay at Shotwell between games.

I hope that this year, UIL does something to make the yard lines more readable, if nothing more than putting the sideline markers at the 6 man sidelines instead of the 11 man sidelines. Watching the video online last year sure was diffficult because there was no identification where the ball was ... sometimes, I was suprised to see that the kid had scored ...

Dogface":1qqbkkn9 said:
I shouldn't have waited so long to ask,
but,
does anyone know for sure
if it's gonna be a 2-for-1 gate price
and then,
how much will tickets be?

And,
how much will the Rjac shirts be?
I gotta get me one of those!
Dear Doggy,
This is from the UIofL web page:

"$10 Adults; $5 Students
Tickets will be available for purchase at the stadium the day of the games and will allow admittance to all games on Dec. 10"

Hopefully this answers your interrogative............

(EAST TEAMS) ---- Throckmorton & Richland Springs will be the HOME teams.
(WEST TEAMS) ---- Bordon County & Motley County will be the VISITOR teams.

Just for the record, here's how the U.I. of L. has it set up............

The EAST & WEST in both Divisions will rotate home/visitor each year.
Or another way to remember it is the EAST will be home during odd years & the WEST will be home during even years.

2012 - WEST will be home.
EAST will be visitor.

2013 - EAST will be home.
WEST will be visitor.

Also the game times will rotate each year as well. DI will have the late game during even years & DII will have the late game during odd years.

2012 - Division II will have the early game.
Division I will have the the late game.

2013 - Division I will have the early game.
Division II will have the the late game.

So on and so on...........It seems like a good set up, but wait, the U.I. of L. decides things don't they! They jack it up, no doubt!

By the way, while I am talking about the U.I. of L. I am calling on a BOYCOTT of the U.I. of L. ............ DO NOT BUY any of their caps and t"shirts at the State Football playoffs the next two weekends!!!!!!!!!

They are slowly trying to get every penny they can from high school football fans! SUPPORT your BOOSTER CLUB, were your money stays with your school and kids!!! That's a screaming shame that the U.I. of L. will not allow Booster Clubs to sell their own merchandise at these State Championship games!!

CowboyP":1w86cjae said:
Dogface":1w86cjae said:
I agree about not buying the UIL stuff.

Thanks for the ticket intell!

What's the weather report for Sat.?
High 48
Low 32
10% chance of rain

The way they've blown the forecast for today, I hope it's better than that tomorrow. Of course, what's probably happening is the front that was supposed to hit today stalled out and will be here tomorrow.

SavannahSixManFan":29zcktpy said:
Doggy, fill me in on the "Rjac shirts".
Perhaps,
it was just witty banter,
but I remember a post about having
some custom shirts available.
So,
we'll see.

You got that 'Stream flyover all set up?
Shotwell should be easier to find than Chelly.
jus sayin'.

Back