Shocked these are open

Isn’t Benjamin opening new stadium or have new turf field this season? Good job for any coach to go and get. I’m a fan of the Rigdon family.. whatever they decide is their decision.. wishing the best for the Rigdon Family!

From what I saw it looks like Benjamin is. And it looks very nice

Yes, I saw their new football field when my son played basketball there earlier this year. Their field is very nice! I hear through the grapevine that they're going to be getting a new basketball gym too, but that's not from any official source so very well could be wrong.

I wasn’t kidding about Coach Davis and MI. Ta’Ron might be a fit and I know nothing about Mr.6. Looks like MI is a senior this year and doing good in his sport. Milford needs to go after Coach Davis and MI.

Last edited:
I got a good hunch about who Mr. 6. Seems like he has resurfaced from a different account. Don't force Milford hiring someone like Davis who does not have any head coach experience

I got a good hunch about who Mr. 6. Seems like he has resurfaced from a different account. Don't force Milford hiring someone like Davis who does not have any head coach experience
Clearly you aren’t a fan of Coach Davis… I’ve only met him once (2018 vs McLean at AT&T) and talked with him a few times. He really is a great dude… is he my first choice to get job here? No, I’ve said who I would want here over him. And who am I since you clearly seem to know who I am. Go Dawgs!

I miss reading the Milford Insider's contributions. Milford needs someone to get that program back up and running again. They are the only team that 45'ed Richland Springs other than Strawn. What happened to that Canadian Biden supporting dude who used to post stuff? Did he have to go underground? lol

Haven’t been on this site since 2020.. don’t know why my name is even coming up. Everydownback.. no I have no head coaching experience, a lot of coaches who get head coaching jobs don’t. But I will tell you this much… I love six man football and whenever my time comes to be a head coach one day you will be the first to know everydownback… y’all have a great Friday and GO LIONS 🦁

Haven’t been on this site since 2020.. don’t know why my name is even coming up. Everydownback.. no I have no head coaching experience, a lot of coaches who get head coaching jobs don’t. But I will tell you this much… I love six man football and whenever my time comes to be a head coach one day you will be the first to know everydownback… y’all have a great Friday and GO LIONS 🦁
"I'm back"- MJ/ Vincent J. Davis. Took him two years, but Mr. 6 is back and better than ever! Saw Coach Schupbach potentially looking for a new home, Coach Davis not taking over there?

Coach, I sincerely apologize for bringing you up. Hope you are doing well my man. Rooting for you guys at Dallas Lutheran this season.

Back