Shocked these are open

Do you know where Coach Waters is going? Benjamin definitely had/has a shot of going deep in the west with what they return.
Nope and that is up to Coach Waters. I’m not going to say anything that I don’t know. And I feel it’s up to the coaches that are hired to let it be there business whether they want to share or not.

I agree, it’s really some great young minds in the 6man ranks!!! give these young guys a chance.. it’s young guys out of college and even grad school coming back to coach 6man and are just itching for an opportunity.

I amnew to the site, Milford fan, played for Coach Crumpton long ago and I love my Bulldogs..

I see some openings that surprise me..

Calvert- maybe the 2nd best job open in my opinion right now!!! Great athletes, lots of speed and experience.

Milford- Still shock this is open.. If I’m Milford and Johnson, I would hire a young AD/Coach that could bring excitement back to this town. We have been an after thought last few years and we are on brink of falling off the map if we don’t get this hire right. No old coach please! We took those Smith and Mcintyre years for granted.. thought it would last forever.

Benjamin- this may be the biggest shock to me… I was lost for words when I saw that the coach had left… this to me is the number 1 opening.. in MY opinion.

what do you guys think?
I agree as well they do need to go young and energetic. I hear that they do have a coach on staff that have experience as a six man head coach and AD but he turned it down once before last year. Not sure why but I am interested to know why they are having a hard time finding a right fit. Watching them I agree they are 3 to 4 years away if they can find someone that will stay longer than a year and develop the program correctly. I'm not sure if that is the thought or are they expecting the new coach to come in and win right away. What does the returning roster look like? I'm sure its not like the Mcintyre and Smith years but I wonder what the talent looks like there. Its always fun when Milford have a competitive team I hope they get the right hire.

I agree as well they do need to go young and energetic. I hear that they do have a coach on staff that have experience as a six man head coach and AD but he turned it down once before last year. Not sure why but I am interested to know why they are having a hard time finding a right fit. Watching them I agree they are 3 to 4 years away if they can find someone that will stay longer than a year and develop the program correctly. I'm not sure if that is the thought or are they expecting the new coach to come in and win right away. What does the returning roster look like? I'm sure its not like the Mcintyre and Smith years but I wonder what the talent looks like there. Its always fun when Milford have a competitive team I hope they get the right hire.
I really hope they get it right and go young…

My dream hires would be

1. Coach Adams- Bryan Allen Academy
2. Coach Ashley- Former Calvert Coach 3.Coach Davis - Dallas Lutheran Assistant

These guys would build this program!

I really hope they get it right and go young…

My dream hires would be

1. Coach Adams- Bryan Allen Academy
2. Coach Ashley- Former Calvert Coach 3.Coach Davis - Dallas Lutheran Assistant

These guys would build this program!
Could see a guy like Coach Davis doing a good job there. Young and excited to build a program. He used to be active on the site for a while, haven't seen him in a long time. Is he still at Lutheran?

Why would he leave Strawn for another 1A? Serious question on my end. I could see going to an 11man if you're looking to play in college but Im just puzzled here.
If I was Rigdon and wanted to stay in 1a, I'd either go to Calvert & have the chance to win state in both or stay at Strawn. If I'm looking for Grayson Rigdons future and want to pursue college fball or bball, I would probably choose a larger school. His basketball skills are definitely collegiate level.

Could see a guy like Coach Davis doing a good job there. Young and excited to build a program. He used to be active on the site for a while, haven't seen him in a long time. Is he still at Lutheran?
I talk with Vincent from time to time. He is still at Lutheran.. I met him at our state game vs McLean in 2018. He has a great 6man mind… won state as a player… Lutheran lucky to have him as an assistant this long.

Back