Sentence Commuted

freeagent

Six-man pro
In honor of the Packers win over the Cowboys tonight, I have decided to remove the triple secret probation status of our friend, Coach Sobey (aka StCWildcat). Consider it an act of graciousness to celebrate the blessed event in Green Bay.

WOOOOO---- HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Looks like we were celebrating the same victory. Unlike many Texans, I am not a Dallas fan.

What an awesome way to begin the Thanksgiving celebration than to be rid of the ominous triple-secret probation!!!!!

Many thanks!!!

Hope your week remains blessed!! GO PACKERS!!!!

Coach Sobey

Hey Coach! I am a born and raised Texan that used to love the Cowboys, but since Jerry Jones has decided to take the class out of the organization, my allegiance has changed. Now, thanks to my wife (who is from Pennsylvania??) I am a die hard Steeler fan. For me yesterday was bitter sweet. My steelers got beat but the Cowboys did too. I quess that it can not always be perfect in the football world.

We had a family party last night for my child who turns 2 today. My father is diehard Cowboys fan who tried his hardest to not watch the train wreck that was on the TV in the background. I caught him mumbling a few times.

He tried to take some solace from the weekend, as his alma mater (Stanford) put it to the USC Trojans once again, but it may not have been enough.

I was lucky to have been taken to the Houston Oilers training camp during my childhood when it was in Kerrville all of those years and never became a Cowboys fan. Of course my team moved away, changed names and disappeared from my memories, so I do not suffer the pains of the NFL season any more.

Golllllllyyyyyyyy!!

No one ever believes me about the One-armed Man ................. :shock:

8)

Peace!

Coach Sobey

PS -- Nice to meet you, brother! Do I know you, Z-man??

Guys, if Lifegate wins over Brenham Christian, I'm gonna be like Ebeneezer Scrooge tearing up his debts on Christmas morning ... so it might be worth ticking off the board moderator and risking double secret probation ...

PS ... If you don't know the origin of that term, all I can tell you is to watch National Lampoon's Animal House and watch for the scenes with Dean Wormer...

Preachin' to the Animal House choir here in EP, Lifegate!!

I, too, am pulling for Seguin Lifegate this weekend. Do not know either program, but I do know who holds probationary power ....

With my track record I think some may appreciate that I do not push the limits (this time).

I am rooting for Immanuel Christian over Midland Trinity as well. The young men that are seniors this year were my freshman and sophomores a very short time ago ...

Any chance that TCAF and TAPPS can find some common ground now that enrollment numbers are up in TAPPS?? Both programs have taken steps in the area of rules and definitions for sixman schools that put them in closer compliance with each other.

Coach Sobey

StC Wildcat":2jqfe4ki said:
Preachin' to the Animal House choir here in EP, Lifegate!!

Any chance that TCAF and TAPPS can find some common ground now that enrollment numbers are up in TAPPS?? Both programs have taken steps in the area of rules and definitions for sixman schools that put them in closer compliance with each other.

My guess is TAPPS would welcome applications from any of those TCAF schools ... and if those districts have not organized and set schedules, they may be able to be accomodated in 2010-2012. But I don't speak for them ...

StC Wildcat":3czrgmv6 said:
Golllllllyyyyyyyy!!

No one ever believes me about the One-armed Man ................. :shock:

8)

Peace!

Coach Sobey

PS -- Nice to meet you, brother! Do I know you, Z-man??
Hey StC Wildcat! Yes you do know me. We have had many coaching battles. Have a blessed day!

Thanks, sixmanfan2007.

Yep, Coach S, I read it. And I understand your position, especially since you, too, are residing at Bethel.

Just remember that God is greater than our pride and selfishness. There is nothing in the world nor of the world that He cannot turn as long as we - His children - are paying attention to His details.

Back