Seeking Film Of Panther Creek Panthers

shoelscher6

11-man fan
Hello, I am seeking film of Panther Creek Panthers from 2008-2009 football season. I know this maybe a long shot but I have searched everywhere else. Please let me know if you all might have. Thank you.

You may try reaching out to @Leman Saunders to see if he has any he just hasn't uploaded yet. If not, he'd probably be of more help on where the best places to look would be.

I searched for those a while back on his request. One of the Panther Creek players is likely who has them as I know Mitch Lee did not.

I was looking for the 2008 Star v Panther Creek playoff game which I never found...even though a Star player said he had all the games he never went the extra mile to find them and hand them over to digitize (a very common thing that happens) and that was over 10 years ago now

I searched for those a while back on his request. One of the Panther Creek players is likely who has them as I know Mitch Lee did not.

I was looking for the 2008 Star v Panther Creek playoff game which I never found...even though a Star player said he had all the games he never went the extra mile to find them and hand them over to digitize (a very common thing that happens) and that was over 10 years ago now
I asked a few of my old teammates. I know that Matt Turney or Ethan Griffin had the ones from the 08-09 season. Thank you for checking. I just saw your upload. Maybe I can get a hard copy from you if you cannot digitize it.

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this over the years.

Back