scrimmage 1

Johnny South":3hfo9oaw said:
Does anyone have a report on the R.S., Nueces Canyon, and Lingleville scrimmage? I intended to drive over for that one, but couldn't make it.

I doubt Lingleville put up much of a fight. I know Cowboy can't wait to see what Nueces Canyon does, but I figure that was a bit more to bite off than they could chew coming straight out of the gate.

Longhorn85":2kmiv9dd said:
Johnny South":2kmiv9dd said:
Does anyone have a report on the R.S., Nueces Canyon, and Lingleville scrimmage? I intended to drive over for that one, but couldn't make it.

I doubt Lingleville put up much of a fight. I know Cowboy can't wait to see what Nueces Canyon does, but I figure that was a bit more to bite off than they could chew coming straight out of the gate.
I agree.

Longhorn85":iy8isjxa said:
Johnny South":iy8isjxa said:

I did receive a report from the coffee shop quarterbacks on the scrimmage so I will share what I was told.
Lingleville came out pretty stout on defence, then weakened against the Coyotes on both sides of the ball. Linglevelle is reported to have made one first down.
Nueces Canyon came out weak and went downhill from there. Nothing offensively or defensively from the report that I received. Lingleville dominated Nueces Canyon, and the Coyotes dominated both.

Back