Scores Page Not loading properly??

If I was still having an issue I would clear my cache on my browser . . .
on chrome its ctrl - shift - delete check the options be sure to empty cache

for fire fox:
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the History menu and select Clear Recent History...
For Windows XP: At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu and select Clear Recent History...

IE:

Click to open Internet Options.

Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Delete.

Under History, click Delete history, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the history.

Click Close, and then click OK.

------------------------------
after you clear cache close all browsers and then reopen

good luck

No probs with vista running chrome, firefox,comodo dragon,maxthon or IE8
No probs with win7 running same + safari
This sounds like possible ISP issue.
There is also a little re-direct bug floating around. Open task manager next time it happens and check what processes are running, if you notice a strange one run a scan and see what it picks up. Use a program like Malwarebytes.

Cleared the cach on IE9, closed the browser, reopened and everything works fine now. Thank yall for pointing me that way. Hopefully others can resolve it just as easily.

actually I fixed the code... not sure what it was, but it should all work now. There was some issue with IE and the way the code was being read.... this was a problem with the 2010 and 2011 scores it seems....

Chrome has an issue where the code breaks down after about 5 weeks and falls out of the CSS and the table.... haven't solved that but it sure is annoying

Back