Schedule strength

Benjamin is very very weak from what I have seen. They didn't play anyone last year and got bulldozed by jayton. Now it's the same story this year. 68-40 Loraine and then 76-50 at Paducah next week. Don't be fooled. Loraine is legit.
I think Loraine will beat them but I'm not to sure about Paducah. I'm excited to watch them play Loraine Friday. Should be a good one for sure.

I dont think you can fault Benjamin for their schedule.

I would assume that the previous HC had set up their non-district games before Rigdon was hired.

The district has Paducah (Top 10 D2), but has Crowell, Chillicothe, and Harrold too. Cant do anything about the hand the UIL dealt.

They tried to add someone in week 3, but couldnt get anyone to play them.

After seeing all the main players in the hunt
My educated OPINION
D1
Abbott or Jonesboro
VS
Westbrook or Rankin

D-2
Benjamin
VS
RS or Loraine or Oakwood
I wouldn’t count out Cherokee . I have them or rs winning state . I dislike richland just like I do Alabama why ? Because they win every year and I can’t stand it lol I have nothing bad to say about the program .

I dont think you can fault Benjamin for their schedule.

I would assume that the previous HC had set up their non-district games before Rigdon was hired.

The district has Paducah (Top 10 D2), but has Crowell, Chillicothe, and Harrold too. Cant do anything about the hand the UIL dealt.

They tried to add someone in week 3, but couldnt get anyone to play them.
All valid points. Inability for top programs to fill schedules due to coaches at other schools dodging them has become an epidemic in the last 10-15 years. Strawn, Richland Springs, Gordon, Borden County as well as others have had this problem.

All valid points. Inability for top programs to fill schedules due to coaches at other schools dodging them has become an epidemic in the last 10-15 years. Strawn, Richland Springs, Gordon, Borden County as well as others have had this problem.
Coaches canceling games seems to be another issue as well. Understandable during Covid year, seems now some teams cancel just because they think the other team is too good.

Benjamin is very very weak from what I have seen. They didn't play anyone last year and got bulldozed by jayton. Now it's the same story this year. 68-40 Loraine and then 76-50 at Paducah next week. Don't be fooled. Loraine is legit.
I've watched Benjamin and they are NOT weak. I know what happened in the playoffs last year, I also know they have two new top-flight players to go with the 6 starters they already returned. They are deep. Any team who has quality talent 8 kids deep is a threat.

Same thing was said last year, and I believe the year before.
Hopes and dreams are only gonna get you so far, the game will tell the true story come
Same thing was said last year, and I believe the year before.

im just choosing the teams that have tradition of winning and are use to being in the playoffs . I understand Westbrook won state but no disrespect I never have even heard of them till then

Last edited:
I really think the d1 East team will end the west at half this year
Bob thought he farted but he 💩 himself..

There’s at least 3 teams in Region 2 and 2-3 in Region 1 that I have no doubt there’s no team in the East that would end a game at halftime against them. I’ve seen the “powerhouses” from the East play live, except Abbott who I don’t even consider until they play someone relevant, and I’ve seen 6 of the top teams from the west play live. I guarantee you that, barring injuries, there’s not a team in the East that has the power to 45 the “top dogs” in the west, and vice versa. You can take the top 3-4 teams from west and top 3-4 from the East and 99.9% of those matchups will be a dogfight as it stands 5 weeks into this season. But hey if you really feel like it’s a done deal then why bother playing the rest of the season? Oh wait…bc a 4 loss team from the West last year ran a playoff gauntlet and brought home those rings…that’s why!

Last edited:
Bob thought he farted but he 💩 himself..

There’s at least 3 teams in Region 2 and 2-3 in Region 1 that I have no doubt there’s no team in the East that would end a game at halftime against them. I’ve seen the “powerhouses” from the East play live, except Abbott who I don’t even consider until they play someone relative, and I’ve seen 6 of the top teams from the west play live. I guarantee you that, barring injuries, there’s not a team in the East that has the power to 45 the “top dogs” in the west, and vice versa. You can take the top 3-4 teams from west and top 3-4 from the East and 99.9% of those matchups will be a dogfight as it stands 5 weeks into this season. But hey if you really feel like it’s a done deal then why bother playing the rest of the season? Oh wait…bc a 4 loss team from the West last year ran a playoff gauntlet and brought home those rings…that’s

Back