Bloomburg vs Fannindel 0-2-0
Bloomburg vs Leverett's Chapel 0-2-0

Campbell vs Fruitvale 0-0-0
Campbell vs Fannindel 0-0-0
Campbell vs Leverett's Chapel 0-0-0

Fruitvale vs Fannindel 2-1-0
Fruitvale vs Leverett's Chapel 1-1-0

Fannindel vs Leverett's Chapel 1-2-0

Not a lot of interschool history here, especially since Campbell is brand new to football and Bloomburg has only been playing for 3 years.

Savoy has seen Fannindel and Fruitvale both. Played Fannindel in a mudfest, but neither plays really tough defense. I would go with Fruitvale, they can score on a lot of people. Scrimmaged Campbell and they are what they are, a first year team. They have a JH team that may have to be dealt with in a few years.

I believe tie breaker for the district is net point differential based on head to head results.

If everything goes as expected:

Leverett's Chapel: +37 (-8 vs. Fruitvale, + 45 vs. Fannindel)= No. 1 seed
Fannindel: -12 (+33 vs. Fruitvale, -45 vs. Leverett's Chapel)= No. 2 seed
Fruitvale: -25 (+8 vs. Leverett's Chapel, -33 vs. Fannindel)= out of playoffs

We'll just have to see what happens, although I'm starting to feel like Texas Tech in 2008.

I feel for you twspillman. I thought ya'll would be there. I heard you had several turnovers when you played Fannindel. Savoy was off due to forfeit and some of our fans went to the game.

Winner of the district gets Apple Springs, 2nd seed gets Oakwood. Panthers defeated the Eagles 76-28 Friday night in Oakwood.

wow. Fruitvale goes 3 and 1 in district and doesnt go to the playoffs and then the team that beats them out by points is coming to play in Fruitvale in the first round of playoffs. I wonder if fruitvale fans will want Oakwood to win since they might feel like they should be in playoffs or cheer for there district runner ups. Either way i think oakwood comes out with a win and moves on to next round of playoffs.

Back