Schedule Info Needed

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
We're super behind on getting the schedule information for the upcoming season. If you have any schedules for the upcoming season, please make sure the information is listed by checking the schedule form, here: https://sixmanfootball.com/scheduleform.php.

Select your school from the dropdown, then click submit, and you'll be able to see all the games we have listed. On that same page you'll be able to submit any games that are missing.

Please note: I have temporarily removed the coach/phone/email requirements to make it quicker/easier to submit a schedule.

Moran schedule is in there, but needs to updates: No longer playing Three Way (bye now), Will play Paint Creek @ Paint Creek on Oct. 8, playing Rochelle J.V. in Mullin on Nov. 4

1880 said:
Moran schedule is in there, but needs to updates: No longer playing Three Way (bye now), Will play Paint Creek @ Paint Creek on Oct. 8, playing Rochelle J.V. in Mullin on Nov. 4

Thanks for that info. I'll get it updated in the database as soon as possible.

Richland Springs now has a Bye this week and Feast is playing Rankin. Don't know when or where.

Thank you! I've got those changes made. Looks like they'll be playing at Rankin (their homecoming) starting at 6:30pm on Friday.

Back