Sc vs. Granfalls

6-man legend

11-man fan
What is grandalls plans to stop their high powered sc opponent next week, is it praying with all their might, or not showing up to the game at all.

One thing Grandfalls ain't gonna do is talk trash. Any team that can beat my Sanderson Eagles is going to be tough. Beating SC is not going to be easy for any team but I do belive Grandfalls will have their whooopppp as_ juice with them and get the job done. By the way whipping Grandfalls ain't going to be easy either so better have your boots on SC or you are in for some shock and awe!!! Go Cowboys
peace n love

The Eagles will not take any opponent lightly and you will not hear any trash talk either.

I am positive that both teams will show good sportsmanship and play a good game!!

All teams that go deep in the playoffs are good teams.

Should be a good game, GO EAGLES

Good job on the victory gents! Its a new week, and it doesnt matter what happened last week. Stay focused and play your type of game. Good luck boys!

Semper Fidelis Lcpl Garcia

eldrut said:
One thing Grandfalls ain't gonna do is talk trash. Any team that can beat my Sanderson Eagles is going to be tough. Beating SC is not going to be easy for any team but I do belive Grandfalls will have their whooopppp as_ juice with them and get the job done. By the way whipping Grandfalls ain't going to be easy either so better have your boots on SC or you are in for some shock and awe!!! Go Cowboys
peace n love[/quo

i see u say, "anyone that can beat my sanderson eagles is going to be tough", let me just throw this out there, but is this the same sanderson eagles who beat the sc "JV", by only 12 points? or is this statment false? doesnt seem too tough to get a win over your sanderson eagles, my opinion.

Looking for someone to text in end of quarter scores. In return you will get end of quarter scores from the 6 man nation around the state. 254-659-7340

Back