SC Featured: 6Man

Late to the party here, but thanks for posting that link. I love going out to West Texas and watching some 6 Man every chance I get, which unfortunately isn't often, I wish they would get it going in Arkansas.

Thanks again for the post!

Just finally watched all of this at lunch. Excellent! Anyone with even a slight curiosity about 6-man should take the time to watch it.

BTW, is that Goob in the background at 9:47?

I know he just reads the script, but the narrator was "not so stellar" in my opinion.
He/they did their best to make the 5 communities sound like the most DISMAL places on earth!
They have NO CLUE, of course. The rest of it was great.

It's professionally done, well. Big Thank You to ESPN for taking the time and spending the money to do it. Since they did, on behalf of fans, players and Coaches, please feature it. Help us spread the word about The Greatest Game on Earth.
I felt like I had hob knobbed with the media big wigs/promoters of the sport. I met Granger in Lubbock nine years ago long enough to buy a pink camo sixman hat for the wife at half time. Then again after the RS - Abbott state game in 20.., courtesy of Don Hardin hollering Hey Granger and introducing wife and I.
Mr. Parks and I shot the breeze a few minutes a couple of times in Hico and both made it to Don's funeral.
Leman PM'd me just a couple of weeks ago to point out a mistake I'd made. Not the first time I've needed that, though I Try to stop my foot before I get it all the way in my mouth, I don't always succeed. He has actually complemented me on a comment in the past too.
Your right Bill. They could have been more not so dismal and included cosmopolitan Strawn. The Thurber bricked part of Hwy 16 N of the tracks. The (closed) historic Bankhead Hotel. The thriving pak a sack. Somebody choking on a cfs at Mary's. The new state park. It is a pretty area.
Calvert, Harold and Mt Calm spoke to reality and gave it depth.
May the game not just survive but thrive so kids can play it, and we get to watch.
Good football to you.

Back