Savoy Looking To Set Next Year ASAP

• Thread starter Deleted member 18767
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18767

We are trying hard to set as many public schools for the next 2 years. We are obviously pretty young and inexperienced, and willing to travel. I know it's a little early, but I want to get this done, before everyone is full. It's never easy where we are located to find local games. We are will to travel multiple years if necessary. Please contact me at your convenience.

Keith Hughes
325-271-2587

Last edited by a moderator:
We are trying hard to set as many public schools for the next 2 years. We are obviously pretty young and inexperienced, and willing to travel. I know it's a little early, but I want to get this done, before everyone is full. It's never easy where we are to find games at time. Please contact me at your convenience.

Keith Hughes
325-271-2587
Hey coach We would love to play you week 3 and come to you next year. We are very young as well

Well, perhaps it was misleading, misunderstood, or just a lack of more info. Without explaining everything, we would love more public schools to compete with. Right now, we have 2 public and 5 privates before district. We'd love a better mix for sure. Although, travel may not allow it for others.

Still looking for week 7 home or away and first scrimmage....

I plan to host a large scrimmage 2.
4-8 teams if anyone is interested.

Schedule is full, but still looking for scrimmages. Let me know if you are hosting or if there is enough interest in a large scrimmage here.

Back