Saturday Sixman Quarterback Rankings

Justluvthegame

Six-man fan
So has anyone side seen this Facebook page? Real curious how we have someone Ranking a top 10 in Division 2 that does not consist of Richland Springs!!! Have they fallen that fast from the top or is the page ran by a biased party?

You do know that RS lost their first game this year by just about 30 points. They deserve to be out of the top ten. If they had some kids missing for this game, they will improve and be back in the top ten. That is how a ranking system will work.

You do know that RS lost their first game this year by just about 30 points. They deserve to be out of the top ten. If they had some kids missing for this game, they will improve and be back in the top ten. That is how a ranking system will work.
Do you know if they were missing kids? I knew the talent was down this year but did not think Jerry would drop a early season game like that. This could be the year for Cherokee Rochelle Mullin to end the ugly streak in that district

After going back and looking at the score, it was closer to 20 than 30. With all of the Covid going around I wouldn't be surprised that they had a couple out. But no I don't know if they were missing any kids.

Any ranking at this point is a lot of guessing. Week 4-5 we should all have a pretty good idea. As far as that Facebook page goes, I would have Motley County as #1 especially after beating a very talented Westbrook team. And I would have Balmorhea closer to 4th after the way they played Rankin.

They ran into a legit buzzsaw in Faith Academy. Faith had at least two starters sidelined with injuries, one a returning all-state player. Don’t be sleeping on the private schools this year. Shipley has this team tuned in.

They ran into a legit buzzsaw in Faith Academy. Faith had at least two starters sidelined with injuries, one a returning all-state player. Don’t be sleeping on the private schools this year. Shipley has this team tuned in.
Until schools from the Texas Association of Paprika, Pepper, and Salt start beating good UIL teams consistently is when people should pay attention. However, I highly doubt that day will ever come.

Rankings are nice but they only matter if your playing college ball. With high school its just one more thing for us to argue about. Besides my team should always be number one, no matter how the games turn out. lol

Back