Santa Anna

Sounds like some over-confident fans from Rochelle. We shall see if Rochelle can handle the Mighty Mountaineers, after beating May by 22 the guys are more pumped than ever and they're only going to get better every week.
Santa Anna by 35.

I don't think it's over confident fans from Rochelle
we are just supporting our team like the the fans
from SA, we were picked to finish at the bottom of the
district with only 2 wins this year also, we are just
proud if our boys, as far as the game against SA,
I don't know who will win, I know I'm cheering for
Rochelle to win, it will be a good hard fought game
as it should be, go Hornets!

Alright listen here savannahsixmanfan, when my mighty santa anna mountaineers go out there this week and beat the snot out of rochelle, we will be remembering this conversation. santa anna by 45!

I think the Mountaineers have a good shot at beating Rochelle on Friday. They just need to play the full 4 quarters and maybe that will help them get prepared for Zephyr. That will tell the tale.
Also, just a reminder to anyone going to the game, Rochelle has very little visitor bleacher space and the band will take up alot of that. So, bring your lawn chairs. GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

Why do you think that a 6man school that has a band ought to play 11 man football? Don't all schools have the right to decide to have a band? Maybe you are just alittle bit jealous!

Most of the schools with a band are some of the larger sixman schools, but too, most of the band members don't play football as well as they play the clarinet.

faithfulsamfan":15994x41 said:
Why do you think that a 6man school that has a band ought to play 11 man football? Don't all schools have the right to decide to have a band? Maybe you are just alittle bit jealous!
It's a joke directed back to another post that stated if a school had a certain no of players they should play 11 man.
I laughed.

I've got a new one. Any team beats 50% of their opponants by 45 points three years straight has to move up one division (Div II to Div I, Div I to 11-man ball). That would encourage better planning on opponants, sportsmanship when your up by 30 points, and more Frito Pie (cuz the fans would not be leaving at halftime)...

SavannahSixManFan":2fyqp8on said:
I've got a new one. Any team beats 50% of their opponants by 45 points three years straight has to move up one division (Div II to Div I, Div I to 11-man ball). That would encourage better planning on opponants, sportsmanship when your up by 30 points, and more Frito Pie (cuz the fans would not be leaving at halftime)...

This one I like . . .

Especially the frito pie part.
Well I strongly believe any team that has eight players who could go to any other 6 man team in the state and become a starter
should be forced to play 11 man ball, even if eight players is all they have. It's only right.

olderelk":24tz6pg8 said:
Especially the frito pie part.
Well I strongly believe any team that has eight players who could go to any other 6 man team in the state and become a starter
should be forced to play 11 man ball, even if eight players is all they have. It's only right.
Ok, I think I've got it - if you have a band, schedule weak teams, have 11 or more players, or claim your entire team can start anywhere, you should play crowded field ball. Am I right?

Back