Santa Anna

Im gonna go with Santa Anna this year as the district champs because of their great athletic abilities. They have such a great football team and i look forward to watching more of their games. This team will go far this year. Farther than any team in sixman history has ever gone.

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":s6a94d9b said:
Im gonna go with Santa Anna this year as the district champs because of their great athletic abilities. They have such a great football team and i look forward to watching more of their games. This team will go far this year. Farther than any team in sixman history has ever gone.
Dude, you're not good enough for sarcasm. You're just mean-spirited.

Santa Anna may be a joke to you now SIXMANWATCHER, but in a couple years they are going to have a great football team. I've been watching this very young team for quite a while now and I have to say, thier record doesnt quite show thier talent. They had like 3 freshman starters and 2 sophmores and only 1 junior. In time they will be a well-known football team.

idk.. santa anna is a tough team this year. i have been watching them since they turned to 6 man and this is one of the best teams ive seen come through yet, they all have heart, determination, and the will power to overcome any obstacles. i mean going from 2-8 two years in a row, to 3-0 this year? sounds like some competition to me. i guess we will see as the year progresses.

Rochelle will not beat Santa Anna and I believe it is up to Zephyr and May on district race. Rochelle and Santa Anna have improved greatly and are good teams but they are not on the same level I do not believe as May or Zephyr. The schedule that these teams have had reflect on the team that they are and the team that they wan to be. Good teams have weak schedules great teams schedule team's to make them better.

I believe that if all the teams keep playing the way they are now that every game in this district race will be competitive. It will be fun to watch for sure.

BadNewz
Seems like you just wanna bash eveyone in this district except Zephyr and May....
But lets put your logic to the test....Take the preseason ranking and avg it out and see the strength of schedule for each team.

Team played - Preseason rank

May - 65.5

RS - 1
Rising Star - 96
Newcastle - 21
Blanket - 47
Gustine - 80
Brookesmith - 148

Zephyr 69.8

Milford - 24
Oakwood - 11
Dublin - 227
Jboro - 23
Cherokee - 36
Mullin - 98

Rochelle 79.8

Boerne Geneva - 107
Cherokee - 36
Eden - 120
PC - 31
Lohn - 138
Blanket - 47

Santa Anna 87.7

Veribest - 90
PC - 31
PR - 76
Mullin - 98
Eden - 120
Evant - 111

Lometa 136.7

San Marcos - 211
Lohn - 138
Comanche - 217
Cherokee - 36
Mullin - 98
Eden - 120

There isnt much difference between most the schools schedules. When making your schedule coaches and AD's have to take into account travel expenses, rivarlys, the experience of their team, etc, etc...So saying that a team must play a tough schedule to be good is ludacris. Richland Springs has played a weak schedule for the last 10 years and how did that work out for them? I think you are feeling bad because you have the worst record in the district so you want to drag everyone else down. Don't worry the best teams will win in district regardless of who they played in weeks 0-5.

BadNewz":2u38mfs7 said:
Rochelle will not beat Santa Anna and I believe it is up to Zephyr and May on district race. Rochelle and Santa Anna have improved greatly and are good teams but they are not on the same level I do not believe as May or Zephyr. The schedule that these teams have had reflect on the team that they are and the team that they wan to be. Good teams have weak schedules great teams schedule team's to make them better.

Good to see the local Zephyr homer is back.

I wasn't downing anyone. I even said those were good teams. Maybe I don't see the schedule the yay everyone else does but it is MY opinion. The district match ups will tell all. And if I am wrong about the out come I will admit it. But I still stand strong that it will be between Zephyr and May.

Everyone get out to Mountaineer Stadium Friday night and support the Mountaineers. The Tigers will be very tough, so lets pack the stands and be loud! GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

Back