Sands Mustangs

THEY ARE THE BEST SIX MAN TEAM IN THE STATE...........................HAHAHA THIS SHOULD STIR THE POT ALL THE REST OF THE TEAMS AND REFEREES AND COACHES AND FANS AND GAS STATION CLERKS SUCK

tigerrogers15":z449i469 said:
yup and other teams can say what they want but i will always remain a Mustang
A Mustang on the sidelines, good luck filling all those water cups for those Mustangs because they will need them chasing Ira all over the field Friday.....

ryry":3biwxuwq said:
tigerrogers15":3biwxuwq said:
A Mustang on the sidelines, good luck filling all those water cups for those Mustangs because they will need them chasing Ira all over the field Friday.....
hey Im ball boy so start filling up your cups and get your facts right.

tigerrogers15":1rdn4b2x said:
ryry":1rdn4b2x said:
tigerrogers15":1rdn4b2x said:
lol my bad Tiger......All in All, good luck to the Sands Mustangs Friday, yall do deserved to be where yall are, I hope for a good clean fight, and all kids to come out healthy, I will see ya there Tiger

TIGER IF IM GONNA DEFEND YOU........YOU GOTTA SLOW DOWN ON THE POST THAT MAKE YOU LOOK BAD............MY FINGERS HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryry":js2zwr80 said:
tigerrogers15":js2zwr80 said:
ryry":js2zwr80 said:
tigerrogers15":js2zwr80 said:
lol my bad Tiger......All in All, good luck to the Sands Mustangs Friday, yall do deserved to be where yall are, I hope for a good clean fight, and all kids to come out healthy, I will see ya there Tiger
i'll see you there too, if borden county still wants to kill me then i probably won't be there if we play again lol.

ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STICK TO YOUR GUNS BUDDY YOUR DOIN FINE ..........ANY TEAM WOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE A FAN/PLAYER BACK HIS TEAM AS YOU HAVE...............................................YOUR NOT DISRESPECTFUL YOUR NOT PUSHY YOUR JUST STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELEIVE......DONT WORRY ABOUT THE HATERS, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TOMORROW HOLDS

Back