roster (not rooster)

Had an ag teacher one time, that when you saw him in the cafeteria and told him there was chicken on his plate, he would turn green in the gills. He could not stand the thought of eating chicken. Bet he's still the same to this day. Anyway, what was the topic?

My dad used to talk about his fighting cock he had while in the Philippines during WWII. Won him a lot of money and he said it was a sad day when he had to give it to some locals when they moved on. He said they probably just ate him........

smokeyjoe53":gcota9n7 said:
I never liked chickens................

Oops, I think I misunderstood. I do like grilled yard bird. Sunday fried chicken with all the fixins is pretty good too. And no one yet has duplicated mothers chicken & dumplings. (BTW, the teriyaki chicken at subway doesn't tast bad).

smiley-signs045.gif

MelaniB":2iegnva1 said:
Smokey I don't like loose chickens or penned up ones. Your likely to find a snake when your feeling for eggs.

My dad used to tell of this exact thing from when he was a kid. Gathering eggs he felt a snake, dropped the basket, yelled and ran. His brother teased him, "probably just a little old chicken snake".

I like mothers story about chickens as well. When as a girl she couldn't master the art of wringing their neck. So granny let her use a hatchet and a stump.

Starting Lineup in Mama's Kitchen:

Chicken n Dumpling's, Fried Chicken dinner, Chicken Spaghetti, BBQ Chicken wings, Chicken Alfredo, Chicken pot pie

In da Roster news for Rooster....

Starting lineup for Thursday 14 Nov. Mama Mia's Cafe:

Chicken Cacciatore, Parmesan Chicken, Chicken Marsala, Chicken with Balsamic BBQ Sauce, Grilled Chicken Risotto, and Chicken Saltimbocca

Roster of Roosters put in the pot:

Chicken pot pies in a muffin pan, Paula Dean Chicken pot pie, Ina Garten Chicken pot pie,
Betty Crocker Chicken Pot Pie, Centerville Chicken Pot Pies, Pioneer Woman Chicken Pot Pie

Blue Bird":3lfhnsks said:
Hey you don't have to misspell any words for drivel, just follow the guys that post on Newbie, you'll find it in abundance.

Smokey is the drivelingest driveler driveling on Newbie. He knows all about the drivel there.

Menu Roster (not Rooster)
Wednesday 19 Nov. 2013

Coach: Chicken a la King

As all men know Roosters are too valuable to society...

Back