Rookie assistant coach opening

Craig88

Six-man fan
Hello 6-man football community,

I am writing here to express my future desire to become an assistant football and basketball coach with any school within 60 miles of my home in Bruceville-Eddy. I don't have much coaching experience, however I do have a desire to teach, and help kids learn and to become the best young men they possible can be. I have 10 years of teaching experience, 9 of those years in elementary education. This year I am teaching Junior High ELAR at Malone ISD. The previous year I was at Mount Calm ISD where I was the assistant junior high and assistant variety basketball coach. I was the interim junior high coach for 5 games. (record 3-2) I understand I have very limited experience and knowledge of these sports, however, I am a very humbled person and want to learn the game of 6 man football and basketball. I would love to talk to you in a interview about my passion about teaching and sports. My email is [email protected]

Thank you for your time,
Daniel Good
Teaching Certificates:
EC-6th grade Generalist
Special Education EC-12
English Language Arts and Reading with STR 4-8

(working on getting 6-12 English)

Last edited:
I would prefer to teach Jr High ELAR. However, I would Teach High school English for the right school. I would love to be an assistant coach both Football and boys Basketball. Please email me if your interested. [email protected]

question: I have been in contact with a coach about a potential assistant coaching job and he sent me some numbers.
Stipend is $5,500 assistant plus 10 days what does 10 days mean?

Most teachers are contracted 187 days. So you take your salary (not counting your stipend) For example 50000 \ 187 = 267.37 a day. 267.37 x 197 (10 extra days) = 52,673.79 + 5,500 = 58,173.79 total salary.

Back