richland springs vs oakwood.

Yew knowd, so-called Rev Fikes, that ain’t reel Christian of yew the way yew iz atreatin’ young Kristian. I done thought yew wuz a man of the cloth (a lil prone to bein’ ignert, but still a man of the cloth). I done think yew need to do a couple of them Beth Moore bible studies or listen to Christian radio fer 49 hours or go to bible college or repent of all yur sins...sumthin, fer heavens sake. Don’t yew knowd that the young feller iz jest takin’ hiz cues from that fart of a human 15-20 miles from yew? Don’t yew done recognize he iz jest a lil jealous of the Coyotes success, kinda like yew iz jealous of that Brad Pitt cuz he’s got two eyes that work, a head full of hair and wuz married to both Jennifer and Angelina? Give the feller a break, give peace a chance.

Goob, it pains me say, but you are right. I just got worked up about the fact that he was speculating about things of which he had no real knowledge. I’m sure he is a fine young man...and those shopping carts aren’t going to get themselves back into the store all by themselves.

PS—Not really a fart, but more like the stain left by a fart.

Goob":1tim75ea said:
Lol...51 11 97 42 12, it iz done hard to git anything past yew...

Just trying to steer it back to football in a round about way for the kid's playing tomorrow night and next week.

51, you are correct. It really is about the kids. Thank you for pointing that out. I should have never been on here. I apologize to the two gentlemen and to all on this site.

What an embarrassing thread for Richland and Brother Barry...yikes.

Let’s hope the boys aren’t reading this ridiculousness!

If the RS boys can play as a team, they will win this one. It’s going to be up to the adults to make that happen. From what I’ve witnessed, it’s the adults causing the problems. They boys hear about it at home and take it to the field. And when I say “the boys” I don’t just mean the Rigdon boys. I’m talking about several on the team. It’s time to grow up parents!!

Reverend Fikes":1t0h7ak8 said:
51, you are correct. It really is about the kids. Thank you for pointing that out. I should have never been on here. I apologize to the two gentlemen and to all on this site.

Well Goob, (Mr. Fikes) whatever you want to be called. I do not accept your apology nor would I ever shake your hand. You are part of the problem at RS and obviously part of "the circle". I think you're a coward, drunk, and a fake person. I'm am who I am and my mind hasn't changed. I am not a jealous person nor do I work at hobby lobby or at United. The house of cards known as RS will fall soon enough. I was simply asking canis and coyotefan1 to state their names, since they have a lot to say. Yet they're still too scared to say who they are. All of sudden you jump in and start defaming anyone that criticizes RS or your good buddy ole pal JB. You are a lifer at RS lol and when everything is exposed and public, I'll have my popcorn ready. Like I've stated before, you're more than welcome to come up to Lubbock.

LBK6manFan":25t5qgvq said:
Reverend Fikes":25t5qgvq said:

Well Goob, (Mr. Fikes) whatever you want to be called. I do not accept your apology nor would I ever shake your hand. You are part of the problem at RS and obviously part of "the circle". I think you're a coward, drunk, and a fake person. I'm am who I am and my mind hasn't changed. I am not a jealous person nor do I work at hobby lobby or at United. The house of cards known as RS will fall soon enough. I was simply asking canis and coyotefan1 to state their names, since they have a lot to say. Yet they're still too scared to say who they are. All of sudden you jump in and start defaming anyone that criticizes RS or your good buddy ole pal JB. You are a lifer at RS lol and when everything is exposed and public, I'll have my popcorn ready. Like I've stated before, you're more than welcome to come up to Lubbock.

While "the cards" may fall, they didn't fall tonight. JB got this team past Oakwood to play another day!

I listened to the game on an internet audio broadcast. I finally got it up and running a little after seven and the score was already 24 to nothing. Talk about a slaughter at the Koffee Kup Kafe! The final score was 72 to 12. Richland Springs left no doubt as to who was in charge. Their only weakness is their PAT attempts. Balls were hitting the goal posts, refs, the moon, and were coming out like they were shot from a canon with a bent barrel. My ties to Richland; my ancestors were all from there. I never lived there, a cousin got the farm, but there is no better place to visit. When I was a kid, I loved hunting there, walking around in the rocks, prickly pear, devil's pin-cushions, and dry creek. You had to be tough to make it in that town, and pound for pound, Richland and San Saba have the toughest young men and best coaches in the Lone Star State. Go Richland!!

TebowTime15":2muhlbtg said:
LBK6manFan":2muhlbtg said:
Reverend Fikes":2muhlbtg said:

While "the cards" may fall, they didn't fall tonight. JB got this team past Oakwood to play another day!
* I picked RS to beat Oakwood, I think you missed the point(s). Lots of eyes and ears in San Saba County going to and from RS. Ole JB might have to "hang up the gloves" (pun intended) after this season.

Ok. Let's kill the cat. What happened to Jayton vs Blackwell I assumed all along that RS would be playing Jayton this week and it turns out to be Blackwell, who was picked on this site to loose by 45 to Jayton. What can you tell me about Blackwell? Were they lucky, or did Jayton leave half the starters at home?

Back