Richland Springs Scrimmage and Week 2 Game.

CoachWRigdon

Six-man fan
We are still trying to recover games cancelled by our last coach. We are looking for a week 2 with a possible $1000 for the visiting team and trying to get into a second scrimmage.

If you are interested contact Wesley Rigdon @850-291-7174

Way to stay classy and kick the last coach once again....I doubt the he cancelled games as he was leaving. lol Is it possible that teams didnt want to play the New Coach?

Thank you for your opinion but this post was asking for a week two game or scrimmage. What you believe happened and didn't happen is irrelevant unless you know of a game in that case I will hear any theories you have.

Finding the games isn't the hard part it is getting someone to actually agree to play. I have actually already spoken to one of these teams before. No dice. Thank you SW Raider for the help. I wish it were as easy as you believe it to be.

Some of you know how this works and are not speaking up to inform the newbies. A disgruntled employee on the way out can throw wrenches of several different kinds into the works, and cause havok for the next hire. In this case buddies were contacted to negate their verbal contract and cancel games.
In another instance, the top five teams in the State (when there was only one division) were scheduled by one on his way out for pre-district games for the new, unsuspecting coach who was on his way in!
Some folks are just naturally sorry, and some folks have to work at it.

Good luck Coach. Hope your schedule gets filled.

Back