Recruiting.... Again... is this the norm now?

BoomerSooner said:
Ok you win. Plus how did you get off topic again? Recruiting and bashing to seeing if someone knows the ins and outs of football

Bashing... lmao, wow dude. Just leave, you obviously know nothing. I've said we can talk privately about it but you choose to bring it in here. No backbone, just a pawn. Congratulations, have a good life

So what RS kids were recruited this year? And again were is the proof of these kids coming into RS? You told us the same thing last year to watch as RS had more move ins. And clearly they didnt. You cant stand the success. It's okay. I'm sure you're miserable at your job while Burkhart is loving his. What have you accomplished? Asking for a friend.

Alabama's rings mean nothing to me.
Clemson Rings mean nothing to me.
RS rings mean nothing to me.
But they mean something those that work hard day in and day out to win. So nobody cares if they mean nothing to you or a couple other haters.

So Gigem, I didnt see your son on the Mighty Rochelle Poster for upcoming 2021 season? Your argument just revealed your demographics. Talking about seeing a mason kids dad... I wonder where... Brady? And some things you said are almost word for word of a name on here that was blocked. You are a sad man

If you want state championships, you go to Richland Springs.

I would boot everyone to get the Ethridge’s back to town. You’re looking at potentially 3-4 more titles with them.

Build them a house and I bet they’ll come. ;)

Back