Recruiting.... Again... is this the norm now?

tsford78 said:
And proof of gigem changing his story. He says hes watching RS summer program earlier in this thread. Said he saw Brookesmith boy working out. But on his thread about JB, he says to meet half way. So is everything that comes out of gigem's mouth garbage? Asking for a friend. And maybe uil doesnt do anything about it because there is nothing illegal going on. Wow! Crazy how that works. They cant find anything because there was nothing to find. I bet UIL has stacks on stacks of accusations for Katy, Aledo, Allen, Southlake, Duncanville, etc. When you cant beat em, accuse them.
So does that can't beat em theory apply to the recent state championship game?? As I recall Balmorhea beat Richland Springs like a drum and then some. JB's son spent more time running away from Richland Spring's goal line than toward it! Seems to had trouble with pass coverage too. So where was all that superior coaching going on during that game? Was there a hiccup in the system? Didn't you really miss those Rigdon boys that left town after winning a championship the previous year? Yes the Rigdon Trophy! Richland Springs needs more Diesel in their tank and less gas. Can't believe JB forgot to get the Diesel.

GigemSooners said:
tsford78 said:
Valley coach is still coaching girls basketball in RS. Cherokee is opening up another home and Rochelle has so many Brady kids its unreal. So the whole district is corrupt for taking transfers. But the whole reason RS is hated is because people cant wrap their head around how great of coaches Roger's and Burkhart are at the sixman level. You're right. The only incentive for small towns in central and west texas is football. Sixman was invented to keep these small schools alive because they didnt have the numbers to field an actual team. Most revenue for sixman schools come from football.

You may be right about it being "legal" to offer a kids dad a job to a new school. However, it just seems fishy (year in and year out) for RS to keep bringing in known athletes and act like it wasnt intentional.
"Hey, I saw your boy play last year. He is an absolute stud on the football field. Would you like a job and move to RS?"
See how that works? No integrity. You dont see the teams struggling to field a team doing this, do you?

tsford78 said:
Valley coach is still coaching girls basketball in RS. Cherokee is opening up another home and Rochelle has so many Brady kids its unreal. So the whole district is corrupt for taking transfers. But the whole reason RS is hated is because people cant wrap their head around how great of coaches Roger's and Burkhart are at the sixman level. You're right. The only incentive for small towns in central and west texas is football. Sixman was invented to keep these small schools alive because they didnt have the numbers to field an actual team. Most revenue for sixman schools come from football. Remember the SportCenter documentary?

Hey tsford...
Can you explain to everyone why theres ANOTHER new kid RS is bringing in from Mason. Do you think it was ironic his dad was in Brady with RS gear on, telling kids to go to RS? So RS brought in another recruiter? Yeah this happened

What’s wrong with a parent in a free country wanting their kiddo to be coached by the best? So you move into or you get a job in district.
Happens all the time at the other classifications. It just stands out more in the small number game of sixman. One athlete can be a game changer.
And the beauty of sport, There will always be a loser and a winner. Excuses are for losers, so keep making them and keep losing.

BoomerSooner said:
Bunch of grown adults crying, just worry about your own team
Not crying, just pointing out the obvious. Balmorhea won D2 last year anyway (the right way). I'm just asking simple questions and pointing out facts. Brookesmith kid, Mason kid, anyone else I'm missing? This is just for this year btw, not the last 2 decades.
Glad it was said that kids want to play for the best coach in 6 man (JB, asterik) and not want to pursue a school with great academics.
That's transferring for the wrong reasons bud

Someone points out the obvious every year multiple times a year. Whoooooo cares, if ya don’t like it talk to your school board about recruiting ol JB

BoomerSooner said:
Someone points out the obvious every year multiple times a year. Whoooooo cares, if ya don’t like it talk to your school board about recruiting ol JB

Haha, JB wouldnt take any job that he knew had a bad 6man program or lack of athletes. I would never ask for JB to be a head coach in anything. The guilty usually stands up for the guilty... Keep it up kissing butt.

Hahah you don’t know me. I don’t even live close to that town. You’ve never seen me posting on here crying about them. You know why? Because who really cares ain’t no one dying over it

BoomerSooner said:
Hahah you don’t know me. I don’t even live close to that town. You’ve never seen me posting on here crying about them. You know why? Because who really cares ain’t no one dying over it
Everyone Knows More said:
Kids still doing the work, kids still winning

HAHAHA you dont know me dumba$$ Actually all your buttbuddies dont know me either! YOU stand up for a Coach, knowingly bending the rules. "BoomerSooner and Everyone Knows more are just JBs pawns. Yall get offended when actual dialect is being spoken about it. Yall refuse to recognize any wrongdoing, proves yalls character. And open mouth duties to the RS faithful.

Will there be new faces at RS next season? Answer me that because all both of you sound like cucks. Let the the quadruple chin get his way again. Cheating.

Listen fella I don’t even know JB I don’t even live within 5 hours from the place. The fact is y’all get on here and cry every year about him and his “cheating ways”. Some of you get to bent out of shape on this issue. Like mentioned above. Kids put in the work and win on the field

BoomerSooner said:
Listen fella I don’t even know JB I don’t even live within 5 hours from the place. The fact is y’all get on here and cry every year about him and his “cheating ways”. Some of you get to bent out of shape on this issue. Like mentioned above. Kids put in the work and win on the field

Am I wrong? Little fella. Yeah when you recruit athletes you will most likely win. 5 hours huh? And you care that much, seems to me that you're crying because the truth hurts lol.

You do realize you can PM me?

GigemSooners said:
BoomerSooner said:

HAHAHA you dont know me dumba$$ Actually all your buttbuddies dont know me either! YOU stand up for a Coach, knowingly bending the rules. "BoomerSooner and Everyone Knows more are just JBs pawns. Yall get offended when actual dialect is being spoken about it. Yall refuse to recognize any wrongdoing, proves yalls character. And open mouth duties to the RS faithful.

Will there be new faces at RS next season? Answer me that because all both of you sound like cucks. Let the the quadruple chin get his way again. Cheating.

Haha calls out my character but shames people and their quadruple chin

Why would I pm you? I’d just txt ya. Look I don’t care one way or the other about the team. I do think the kids have done great things over the years. That’s literally all I care about. On the other hand all I am saying over and over is that it’s always someone on here complaining about it. Go sit in front of uil if youwant change

BoomerSooner said:
Why would I pm you? I’d just txt ya. Look I don’t care one way or the other about the team. I do think the kids have done great things over the years. That’s literally all I care about. On the other hand all I am saying over and over is that it’s always someone on here complaining about it. Go sit in front of uil if youwant change

Whatever dude. I assume you know what's right and wrong and you seem to defend the wrong way of doing it. Maybe you're just ignorant.
I and others have contacted the UIL and there is an ongoing investigation about it. Truth hurts, Cheating will bite you in A$$. JB will always be known as the guy that recruited, because that's the truth. His rings will mean nothing

BoomerSooner said:
GigemSooners said:
BoomerSooner said:

Haha calls out my character but shames people and their quadruple chin

What's your opinion about Roger's? Twice caught on meth and still is working for JB... Can you think of any other schools that would allow thsi?

Again I don’t live there I don’t live close to there I don’t care what goes on in the town. I said the kids have done great things. Read the post before getting so upset. Dude I don’t know about the other coaches I don’t care

BoomerSooner said:
Again I don’t live there I don’t live close to there I don’t care what goes on in the town. I said the kids have done great things. Read the post before getting so upset. Dude I don’t know about the other coaches I don’t care

So you're only on here to distract? You don't care? You dont know any coaches? Why are you on here dude? If you dont care, get off. You are not a voice of reason, you are s distraction.
Again, PM me if you want to talk. I will talk x's and o's with you just to see if you know anything about the game.

Back