Radio & Internet broadcasts for week 12

The Gordon vs Newcastle Bi-District Football Broadcast will air Friday Night with a pregame show and the "Coach Kostiha Show" starting at 7:00 PM. The game will begin at 7:30.

You can listen on the web at:
http://www.microplexnews.com/liveaudio-2/gordonfootball/

If you are not near a computer you can listen to the game with the Radio Tuner App for Android or iPhone. Use the search function to search for "Gordon Football".

We have covered every down of every Gordon Football games since week zero of the 2011 season and are proud to provide streaming of Gordon Playoff Football once again this season.

KHBR Radio 1560 AM in Hillsboro will broadcast the Abbott vs Aquilla game. Pre-game starts at 7 p.m. It can be heard online at khbrhillsboro.com and click on the area game of the week link.

#3 Borden County vs #16 Anton will have an all-star cast broadcasting the game tonight starting at 7:20 pm on

http://www.TheTuckerBrownShow.com

Tanner Richey, 2012 All State MVP for Bordon County and now Baylor Bear will be co-hosting the broadcast with 2011 All State Player of the Year Tucker Brown. Even if you are at the game or any other you can listen on your Smart Phone or i-Pad.

Looking forward to hearing Tanner Richey's perspectives on going from Six-Man to Baylor.

Mike Reed did a great job last night. Hope he will broadcast more games. It just brings a whole new perspective to the game when you have someone with his full understanding of the game, explaining it from his vantage point, play by play. That was so refreshing because so many radio broadcasters struggle to understand the amazing game of Six Man Football - especially when playing on an 11-man field.

It will be interesting to hear these two young men call the game tonight. Anyone else have thoughts?

Motley Co & Lueder's-Avoca tonight.
Interesting who the co-host is tonight.

This was on the Facebook page for www.TheTuckerBrownShow.com

"I will be covering Motley County vs. Lueders Avoca tonight at 7:30! the winner of this game will play Throckmorton next week! The first round of playoffs is coming to an end. Make sure and tune in at www.thetuckerbrownshow.com at 7:20 for the Penmans Pre game show. I will be joined by Throckmorton QB Lanham Brown tonight as well."

This could be worth listening to just to see what is said.

Back