PRE-Season Rankings 13-14

I believe that the SB from santa anna is a pretty outstanding athlete also and he's gonna be faster stronger and better than last year all around but its not hi m alone other teams have to plan for cause der will be at least 3 sleepers on that team that are gonna show up and make a lot of big plays for that squad .and I also believerhat SA is gonna be better than last yr. But only time can tell bout all these predictions oh and by the last yr was his 1st yr to ever run the ball and (#25) so that experiencewill help too!!!!!!

I bleed the black & gold so...

ancient-aliens.jpg

MV 23 -

Funny...that SB from Santa Anna you're talking about...isn't his name Michael Valencia...and his jersey number wouldn't happen to be 23 would it???????

oneday":1phu63g7 said:
MV 23 -

Funny...that SB from Santa Anna you're talking about...isn't his name Michael Valencia...and his jersey number wouldn't happen to be 23 would it???????
MV23 is his dad, he has said that on other threads.

Texman301":1adrtftv said:
The younger generation always seem to think we are old and idiots. If they only knew!
We are!! If you don't believe me, ask my 16 year old. Or my other 16 year old, or my 19 year old, or my 13 year old, or any of their friends. They'll tell ya!!!

hornkeeper12":9kll5ve5 said:
Texman301":9kll5ve5 said:
The younger generation always seem to think we are old and idiots. If they only knew!
We are!! If you don't believe me, ask my 16 year old. Or my other 16 year old, or my 19 year old, or my 13 year old, or any of their friends. They'll tell ya!!!
Or just ask cowboy........... What was the question?

smokeyjoe53":2kcll6il said:
hornkeeper12":2kcll6il said:
Texman301":2kcll6il said:
Or just ask cowboy........... What was the question?
Smokey, you are old.

Having coached against Valencia last year, I can say that kid is a stud!
He has just about every attribute a SB can have. Especially the TOUGH factor. He played most of the second half of our QF game on one wheel, and refused to quit... Along with the rest of the team.
He's fun to watch. ( not coach against ) lol

No sir this is Michael Valencias big brother but my dad does use my blog sometimes and my brothers # is 25 .... jus proud of him he works really hard to achieve his goals!!!!!

Back